• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Vaped Weed Tincture?

Leaf Breeze

Greenlighter
I'm trying to do some research for my first vaped weed tincture. Or I'm also open to other ideas.

I have about an ounce of vaped bud, vaped at 210°C.

All the equations seem really low amounts of bud. I can't see vaped weed getting you that high from just one or two eye droppers full? I toke a few times a week, but even though I'm not a full on stoner I just cant see vaped weed to be that potent. Am I wrong? How much alcohol would you use for an ounce of vaped?

And what alcohol would you recommend?

Salutations Leaf Breeze,

I have about an ounce of vaped bud, vaped at 210°C.

Well, long ago when i still depended on my HerbalAire (running @ 170 ~ 190 °C) i did happen to attempt some experiment using 6 oz of deeply vaped remains and this resulted in half a gram of stuff that smelled strong like an ashtray. Lets also mention this was after submitting such depleted material to some 7-days water-cleaning method (an "osmosis" thing as i recall, to be exact):

15dsyt5.jpg

Yet the final extract felt absolutely awful with zero benefit to compensate for the intense repulsion it inspired...

8)

As you can imagine that made me want to stop "baking" noble molecules in an HA oven (or similar) many years ago.

Until recently i saved spent bowls for cooking missions but the extraction level gradually improved to a point my only purpose for it would be as a desiccating agent filling jar bottoms to help keep a new batch dry. Not to mention i can't find my favourite low-temperature cookie mix anymore...

Good day, have fun!! =D