• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Vanilla Explosion odorizer

heerutosen

Bluelighter
Just received today. It contains 3-mmc and 4-cmc and 5-mapb. sadly they do not mention the amounts per substance.

Is anybody here familiar with these products? It's a liquid vial with a disgustingly chemical taste. They also have different formulas with 5-meo-dalt and 2fa and 6apb for instance.

No idea how much i should take :(

methylenedioxymethcathinone or Methylone is a designer drug that is a beta-ketone analogue of MDMA (Ecstasy). It is also known as bk-MDMA, M1, MDMDog or MDMCat. MDMCat is related to methcathinone as MDMA is related to methamphetamine and MDA is to amphetamine. [1] Methylone is an empathogen and a mild stimulant, producing effects similar to, yet less intense than MDMA.
At the end of 2004, a new designer drug called ‘Explosion’ appeared in the Netherlands. This new drug is sold as a liquid via the internet and in Dutch ‘smartshops’, stores selling non-scheduled psychoactive substances. The product is advertised as a ‘room odorizer’ and is sold in plastic tubes containing 5 ml of liquid. The tubes cost between €10 and €15 ($13–$20) and do not present any information about the composition of Explosion; they contain only a label saying ‘Room odorizer Vanilla. Do not ingest’ and ‘Keep away from children. Never use more than one bottle’. In spite of this label, users mention that they ingest the liquid to reach the intended psychoactive effect.[How to reference and link to summary or text] The text was probably put onto the label to circumvent Dutch regulations for illicit drugs and psychoactive substances. Analyses of Explosion have demonstrated that the main ingredient of the liquid is the compound methylone (3,4-methylenedioxymethcathinone or 2-methylamino-1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)propan-1-one). 3,4-Methylenedioxymethcathinone (MDMCAT) is the benzylic ketone analogue of 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA): it contains an additional oxygen atom at the benzylic position of the molecule ( Figure 1) (Cozzi et al., 1999). 3,4-Methylenedioxymethcathinone was first synthesized by Alexander Shulgin. Because of the similarity of effects between methamphetamine and its benzylic ketone methcathinone, he examined whether there was a comparable connection between MDMA and its benzylic analogue. He called the new substance methylone. [2] Methylone resembles MDMA in its behavioural profile, as methylone substitutes for MDMA in rats trained to discriminate MDMA from saline. Methylone does not substitute for amphetamine or for the hallucinogenic DOM in animals trained to discriminate between these drugs and saline (Dal Cason et al., 1997). Further, also in common with MDMA, methylone acts on monoaminergic systems. In vitro, methylone is threefold less potent than MDMA at inhibiting platelet serotonin accumulation and as potent as MDMA in its inhibiting effects on the dopamine and noradrenaline transporters (Cozzi et al., 1999). [1]

Contents
[show]

Effects 13017Edit

Reported dosages in clinical essays range from 100 to 500 mg orally and from 50–150 mg intravenously (though it's extremely unsafe to use "Explosion" or any "cut" powdered methylone intravenously).
The effects of methylone may include the following:
Cognitive
Peripheral

Most of these effects are similar to those of other psychostimulants.

Pharmacology 13011Edit
Pharmacodynamics 13012Edit

Methylone acts as a mixed reuptake inhibitor/releasing agent of serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine.[2][3] In comparison to MDMA, it has approximately 3x lower affinity for the serotonin transporter, while its affinity for the norepinephrine and dopamine transporters is similar.[2][3] Notably, methylone's affinity for the vesicular monoamine transporter 2 (VMAT2) is about 13x lower than that of MDMA.[2] The results of these differences in pharmacology relative to MDMA are that methylone is less potent in terms of dose, has more balanced catecholaminergic effects relative to serotonergic, and behaves more like a reuptake inhibitor like methylphenidate than a releaser like amphetamine; though, it should be noted that methylone still has relatively robust releasing capabilities.[3]
Pharmacokinetics 13013Edit

Little is currently known about the pharmacokinetics of methylone, aside from metabolism.
Metabolism 13014Edit

The two major metabolic pathways in mammals for methylone are N-demethylation to methylenedioxycathinone (MDC), and demethylation followed by O-methylation of the 3- or 4-hydroxy group to 4-hydroxy-3-methoxymethcathinone (HMMC) or 3-hydroxy-4-methoxymethcathinone (3-OH-4-MeO-MC). When 5 mg/kg of methylone was administered to rats, it was found that around 26% was excreted as HMMC within the first 48 hours (less than 3% excreted unchanged).[4]
See also13015Edit

References13018Edit

1. Xenobioica. H. T. Kamata, N. Shima, K. Zaitsu, T. Kamata, A. Miki, M. Nishikawa, M. Katagi, H. Tsuchihashi. (2006). Metabolism of methylone in humans and rats. Volume 36, Number 8 / August 2006.
  2. 2.0 2.1 2.2 Cozzi NV, Sievert MK, Shulgin AT, Jacob P, Ruoho AE (September 1999). Inhibition of plasma membrane monoamine transporters by beta-ketoamphetamines. European Journal of Pharmacology 381 (1): 63–9.
  3. 3.0 3.1 3.2 Nagai F, Nonaka R, Satoh Hisashi Kamimura K (March 2007). The effects of non-medically used psychoactive drugs on monoamine neurotransmission in rat brain. European Journal of Pharmacology 559 (2–3): 132–7.
  4. Xenobioica. HT Kamata, N Shima, K Zaitsu, T Kamata, A Miki, M Nishikawa, M Katagi, H Tsuchihashi. (2006). Metabolism of methylone in humans and rats. Volume 36, Number 8 / August 2006.
External links13016Edit

source

Heh, now this is a coincidence. I have just purchased this exact mixture last week and I have tested it as I was curious, for the most part to try 5MAPB. Use the cap (I assume you have the same tiny orange cylindrical container with screw cap?) to measure out a dose and only take one single cap the first time. For me this was already enough to produce very noticeable effects. Mild euphoria, mild empathy, mild stimulation, general feeling of relaxation. The shopkeeper told me he mistakenly took half a bottle the first time and that was way too much. He told me to take one cap and he was right

By the way, make sure you take every precaution you would take when using any other drug for the first time. Research contraindications and make sure there are none for you, perhaps run the substance through a testkit (I did this just in case), keep your dose on the safe side and then lower it even more, make sure you are in a good state of mind, have a sober person with you, etc etc

Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:
4-CMC looks promising but seems scary as potential toxic substance. 3-MMC is cardiotoxic and 5-mapb is mmm.

All three in a vial and no way of knowing the dosage. You'll probably take it, I would. But seperate chemicals seperate experiences would be a lot safer. And with the advantage of being able to weigh out and tirtate yourself for a single molecule.

Now your tossing in a mixture of unknown dosage without a clue about the effects of the individual compounds or their safety together. Bad shit imo.

Heh, now this is a coincidence. I have just purchased this exact mixture last week and I have tested it as I was curious, for the most part to try 5MAPB. Use the cap (I assume you have the same tiny orange cylindrical container with screw cap?) to measure out a dose and only take one single cap the first time. For me this was already enough to produce very noticeable effects. Mild euphoria, mild empathy, mild stimulation, general feeling of relaxation. The shopkeeper told me he mistakenly took half a bottle the first time and that was way too much. He told me to take one cap and he was right

By the way, make sure you take every precaution you would take when using any other drug for the first time. Research contraindications and make sure there are none for you, perhaps run the substance through a testkit (I did this just in case), keep your dose on the safe side and then lower it even more, make sure you are in a good state of mind, have a sober person with you, etc etc

Good luck and have fun!

Jup that's the one! I also ordered the purple forest with almost the same +6apb and 5-meo-dalt.

I took 2 caps after clarifying with the seller. He said he knows people that take the whole bottle, but that might be a bit too much for me. Enjoyable experience and lasted longer than expected. The taste is horrific though.

After an hour i added a low dose of mephedrone en this was defenitely synergistic! Did a number on my blood pressure though, so be carefull and start low. And don't redose a full dose.

The positive experience has made me very curious about the other flavors which have more of a psychedelic effect.