• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Vanessa Hudgens Wears "Dank" Tank Top With Disney Logo and Marijuana Leaf

phenethylo J

Bluelight Crew
She may have risen to fame singing and dancing for millions of young fans on the Disney Channel, but Vanessa Hudgens, like so many of the company's former child stars, has clearly moved on from her cookie-cutter past. The 25-year-old star was spotted jogging in Los Angeles' Runyon Canyon on Wednesday, Jan. 29 wearing a controversial tank top.
PHOTOS: Disney stars through the years
The white crop top featured the word "dank" -- a slang term meaning "high quality" and often used in reference to weed -- in big green letters. But more shocking than the word was the way in which it was spelled out.
The "D" was in the same font as the iconic Disney logo, and the "A" was in the shape of an upside-down marijuana leaf. The rest of the letters were also in the official Disney font.
PHOTOS: Celebrity pot smokers
This isn't the former High School Musical star's first scandalous offense. In September 2007, nude photos of the then-18-year-old leaked onto the Internet, causing a major problem for the Disney corporation, which was preparing to release High School Musical 3 the next year.
In a recent New York Magazine essay, Hudgens' fellow Disney star Joe Jonas, revealed some details of what happened directly following the nude photo leak.......
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...op-disney-logo-marijuana-leaf-picture-2014301

This could be the latest scandal since Justin Bieber; better hide your kids!!!!

1391036590_ffn_hudgens_vanessa_prvm_ex_vanessa-hudgens-467.jpg

Getting ripped and watching disney movies is good fun. Getting ripped and running is even better. She looks good. Is that a leather hat?

I wonder how many fat outshape anti pot people are screaming "think of the children" while they slug down a two liter of soda and a bucket of fried chicken before they choke down another cig.

Last edited:
Why in the god dang hoot-N-nanny is this friggin news on Bluelight?? my god get this retarded BS off the forum guys... c'mon we are more then this!! who the hell is this girl anyways?? Has this site become infested with 17-18 year old kids??

Who? Regardless, I wouldn't doubt if this yahoo purposely wore this shirt for this publicity bullshit. Not to mention the shirt is lame as hell. Gimme a break!

Yeah probably but those Hollywood freaks are pretty calculating and wouldn't doubt she is just trying to get her name in the papers.

Next.

Those stoner bags she's kicken are telling me no she puffs.. man dont you know there is a Justin B thread to go sick with all that child star hate.. oh and those abs are sexy. and shit I like the shirt even though the corporate logo drug promotion shit has been done to death.. its kinda retro in my mind.. pretty sure that shit started on dead or phish tour over twenty years ago..

Who gives a fuck? It's a god damn shirt. Would the same shit be said if she wore a "Jesus is a CUNT!" tank top?

...Some people have WAY too much time on their hands, to not only write about this shit, but be upset about it.

Smh.

we must have even more time cause we are writing about what they wrote?

And then writing about what we wrote about what they wrote?

NSFW:
Psychedelic.PNG

Last edited:
It appears that being a Disney star is a disease that follows you around for life. The girl is fucking 25 years old, not 15, who cares what shirt she wants to wear. God forbid she ever get's pregnant and world has undeniable proof that she actually had sex, they are going to burn her at the stake.

Good one, this actually made me laugh...I mean, well, shit, if Joe Jonas has a problem with what she's doing, I guess I have to as well - uh, yeah right.

And did anyone follow the link to celebrity pot smokers? They're all doing quite well, except Whitney, but...in the caption, it even says that Whitney usually laced her weed with coke...that's cool maybe every once in a once in a while, but all the time that's going to bite you.

except Whitney, but...in the caption, it even says that Whitney usually laced her weed with coke...that's cool maybe every once in a once in a while, but all the time that's going to bite you.

I wonder if she laced it with base or with the salt (pointless).