• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Valium/ xanax for relaxation

NoahTheDinosour

Greenlighter
What is the better benzo for relaxation, say i wasn't taking them to get too fucked up, just to a point where i was noticeably calmer and just super chill and how much of either would you recommend. i have taken xanax multiple times but always took 2-6mg to get barred out rather than just calm. What is everyones favourite benzo in general aswell.

Well considering I was addicted to Xanax for four years and have gone through, and still am going through hell to kick the little fuckers... we can scratch Xanax off the list.
I always loved Valium tho.. that is how that benzo addiction started. Always found Valium to be a relaxing, drift off to sleep med.. and Xanax more of the "What the fuck did I do all day, I have zero recollection" med.

my opinion....i have acute anxiety disorder, diagnosed not just someone running around like everyone else on the internet crying "zomg i have the worst anxiety ahhhh!!!" lol. and xanax is the only thing that has ever really helped my anxiety, klonopin barely takes the edge off, and valium relaxes me but doesnt help my anxiety anywhere like xanax does. but for a recreational user just tryna chill n not get too fucked up i wouuld suggest valium. like i said it gives a good relaxation vibe without getting u totally fucked, if xanax is getting u that fucked up n u want the relaxation without the brain lapses lol, and ur not tryna combat an actual anxiety disorder, i would say valium is the way to go. hope that helps!