• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Valium vs Klonopin

I don't know your history, but I get the feeling you're better off stopping.

Klonopin withdrawal can last a long time. Have you tried codeine, ibuprofen, acetominophen etc. ? I suspect you'll have to push through. Honestly, if stomach pain is your only problem ... I'd gladly trade places !

Last edited:
So I don't know that I'm ready to give up on benzos. I was hoping if I got a large enough dose I could fix this problem with my stomach.

Gabapentin or Lyrica (pregabalin) might help potentiate the dose your on and prevent backlash from your doctor at the request of a dose increase. It might also help calm your Vagal nerve which can cause stomach problems but responds to benzos.

Maybe no drugs at all.

You could consider drugs that act on other neurotransmitters, like serotonin.

I already take two antidepressants.

I've tried at least 5 different antidepressants in my life.

I have got to say, I believe and this is from my own Personal experience as well as others whom I know that have been on both....THEY Are pretty much, for the most part the EXACT SAME. I know that Pins have more of a half life and that is HIGHLY Agreed upon most who've been taking these for 10-20 yrs. I Fell BOTH Are SAFER, unlike Xanax which is like an IR, lasting 3-6 hours. But you always seem to reach some kind of a BLACK- OUT using Xannys, and begin popping them like candy. The WORST times f my life were mixing Somas, Methadone, and Xannys.... or just Xannys and Somas! I Know NUMEROUS People (mostly females, IDK if it has anything to do with Hormones..I'm just saying) Who would BLACK-OUT after this Cocktail, Your Memory is shut off but you walk around in a complete drug induced daze. After crashing BIG TIME ANYWHERE and TOTALLY Embarrassing myself, (as others would replay the stupid sh*t I and fam/friends ending up doing, bc of r Black-out) I would CRINGE and SMH!