• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Valium Vodka Solution

Rasclatt

Bluelighter
I want to put around 300mg valium into 30ml, not for IV or tapering just for discretion/transport. Is this possible? I heard you can get 16mg into 1ml 40% alcohol. It will be pills so I will crush them put them in heated alcohol and then use coffee filters to take out the filler. Any reason this won't work? I was considering using isopryl too, but is it really necessary for this situation? Much thanks.

I'm not sure about exactly how much diazepam (plus the soluble binders in the tablets they come in) can be absorbed in 40% vodka, but I like putting 2 clonazolam tablets in a glass 50mL 40% vodka bottle, after heating the glass bottle by running it under the hot water dispenser on the edge of the sink, to good results. This way I'm able to dose as low as 37.5mcg clonazolam by filling a dosing cup to 2.5mL if I opt to put a single c-lam tablet instead of two into the vodka, which is a very weak dosage, equivalent to 0.15mg xanax/c-pam. I don't even filter out the particulate matter, so I usually throw away the last 5mL since all the binders settle there.

I wouldn't carry it around with you, since your prescription for the valium tablets is invalid if they're not in their original, whole tablet form. Clonazolam is uncontrolled in the US and I'd still hesitate carrying around a mini-bottle of pill binders/fillers/active benzos (good luck explaining that to a constable, lol), I just dose at home before my day and leave it sitting on my desk.

Ok, so if I can create a solution of around 10mg/ml in 40 proof vodka (or rum?) Are there any conditions (extreme hot or cold for example) that could somehow cause the powder to separate from the solution?

Last edited:
Please don't let this thread go into the wrong direction, i.e. 'How to smuggle drugs' as that's against the rules and I'll have to close the thread