• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Valium... the ultimate drug (for me)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relapz

Bluelighter
Well recently I got 100 Valium 10 mg pills, and I must say these might be the best pill I've ever received. Overall euphoria, mood lift, instant sleep, long half life.. I can't imagine someone preferring Xanax to Valium.

I think I found my limitless pill... any suggestions / experiences / warnings?

I do understand the dangers of
Benzo addiction but these pills seems to be a god send.

Valium has a very long half life. Just be careful to space out your doses accordingly

Well recently I got 100 Valium 10 mg pills, and I must say these might be the best pill I've ever received. Overall euphoria, mood lift, instant sleep, long half life.. I can't imagine someone preferring Xanax to Valium.

I LOVE Valium too man! It's great I highly prefer it over Xanax! I had 48-50 a few days back but now only down to like 20...:| Sucks; I'll have to get more soon again ;)

Im not trying to be a buzz kill here but 10 mg is very low. It is very common to develop a addiction because it feels like a god send. The drugs i common everyday wherent the ones that gave me horrible side effects or because id spontaneously explode of i stop but because of how amazing the effects where it seemed like miracle. If you take benzos for. Extended peroid it doesnt matter if its xanax or valium the honey moon will end and it will still work but you will require way more to get that euphoria. I remember when I first took xanax I got euphoria at 0.125 then 0.25 then 0.5 then 1 mg then 2 mg then 4 mg
. Just figured id warn you though you prob already heard it a million times. Just better to hear it a million times then be in highschool like I was and my doctor saying its all a conspiracy by big pharma benzos arent addicting which is well ... lol

Im not trying to be a buzz kill here but 10 mg is very low. It is very common to develop a addiction because it feels like a god send. The drugs i common everyday wherent the ones that gave me horrible side effects or because id spontaneously explode of i stop but because of how amazing the effects where it seemed like miracle. If you take benzos for. Extended peroid it doesnt matter if its xanax or valium the honey moon will end and it will still work but you will require way more to get that euphoria. I remember when I first took xanax I got euphoria at 0.125 then 0.25 then 0.5 then 1 mg then 2 mg then 4 mg
. Just figured id warn you though you prob already heard it a million times. Just better to hear it a million times then be in highschool like I was and my doctor saying its all a conspiracy by big pharma benzos arent addicting which is well ... lol
I strongly agree, I'm going through a benzo taper atm. I'm using Valium to combat WD's, & to slowly go down to .5-.075mg's of Xanax for medical use only when needed.

I personally don't think that telling people that their dose of 10mg is very low is good hr advice. It may be very low if you have a tolerance, it may be very low for you but really that as far as you can say - effects are subjective and I'm not sure why anyone would need to say it etc.

Tolerance is a problem and also for some people the desire to increase the dose.

I wasnt giving them advice. please do not take more just because someoneelse may consume way higher amounts. I just mean that technically speaking 10 mg is a low dose that someone who has just started taking benzos would feel euphoria from. Just like someone on 10 mg of adderall or 10 mg of hydrocodone is on a low dose and its common to get a euphoria off low doses at first but over time youll find yourself needing higher and higher doses to feel that euphoria. Im just trying to emphasize that 10 mg of valium may quickly stop being a miracle and if you try to keep that miracle going you can find yourself taking like twenty a day wondering wtf I used to get buzzed off 10 mg.

Sorry if that comes accross as agressive bearlove drank too much coffee (16 cups) haha I dont mean to be . I agree tolerence abd a desire to increase the dose are two problems I had with benzos. I just feel like I can relate to thinking I found a miracle with benzos and only needed those doses then finding myself years later with no progress made still panicing my life a mess and a unsustainable addiction.

There's a link in the benzo mega -thread. I suggest reading the Ashton manual. Done think there's any magic in a pill
Valium is a good drug. Just be aware it can turn on you. Try doing a day and skipping a day.

I'm closing this. It looks like an advertisement for recreational Diazepam use. I'm not saying I care about that. I'm just saying it doesn't belong in Basic Drug Discussion. If you need more information of the drug OP, I would check Wikipedia. If you have specific questions regarding safety, feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.