• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Valium Benzo (fakes) confused with real ones need help ASAP

Jerigo123

Greenlighter
SWIM has purchased 100 pieces of Diazepam Valium who worked like magic (as they should)
Recently SWIM purchased another 50 pieces of Diazepam valium from the same manufacturer, but SWIM has had alot of complaints that theese didnt work.
SWIM didnt beleive since its a trustworthy friend SWIM gets them from, so SWIM tried to take 2, and nothing happend, after half an hour SWIM took another 2, still with no effect. 2 hours later, SWIM took 20 pieces of Valium (Diazepam) and only got a light buzz, the buzz that SWIM usually gets from eating 1-2 valium Diazepams. SWIM thinks that theese are fakes, but the manufacturer insists that theese are the same as SWIM got the last time he ordered. Also SWIM has had complaints from people around him that the meds he currently is carrying around (last shipment) did not work at all, since swim recommended no more than 2 at a time. Is there a posibility that SWIM dealer has been so unfortunate to get some fake ones. To me it looks the same as the original ones, but taking 20 in a row, should give SWIM more than a light buzz, since the last time SWIM took a larger amount was when he was at the tattoo shop, and he ate 10 in a row, and could barely remember what he did for the rest of the day. Any comments appreciated.

Welcome to Bluelight :)
We don't use swim and we don't do pill identification either, sorry :/
You should test the pills to be sure, but it sounds like they are fake/ bunk.

Hello. First, we don't swim here. We know it's you. Dem is the rules. If you ended up feeling something at all, then they were probably weak. They may have been old or a bunk pills.' If they were ever good In the past, then tha proves my theory. I say give it a break and try again in a few months. If you can complain do it. They might give you a better deal. Btw I'm interested. PM me. Speed King

We don't ban SWIMming because we're bitter, we disallow it because it doesn't protect your identity at all, is completely pointless as such, and needlessly makes it harder to read your posts.

We can't identify pills because all we can do is guess, but yes it is very likely you got fakes or pills that are cut to hell. You may not want to believe it because it's from a "trusted" manufacturer, but obviously the manufacturer shouldn't be trusted and isn't reliable if they gave you pills and refuse to admit that they are different. There is no possible way for your tolerance to rise from 10x in so little time, and if everyone around you is complaining too then they are obviously bad pills.

That's why I hate buying dope off the internet, if you get beat who do you punch??