• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Valium and oxycodone

Valibitch

Greenlighter
I have a really high tolerance to valium I can take about 200 ML and be around my limit I was wondering if I mixed that amount of valium with 10-20 mg of oxycodone would I overdose

How many mg/mL? If you're going to add the oxy, I would suggest lowering your dose of valuim. But there's no way for us to definitively say if you'll od or not..

- hs

sounds like you have dam hefty tolerance to benzos if you meant mg instead of ml. being a harm reduction forum, id say no to that combo. could be fine, or you could die, or worse yet become brain dead. not worth it in my opinion

Yeah OP you may want to try and take a little less valium if possible when mixing oxy with it.. if you meant to say 200mg instead of ml that is a lot of valium to take at once! From my experience valium goes great with oxy, but I have never taken more than 40mgs with oxy or any opioid before.. anymore than 40 or 50mgs even without an opioid like oxy was more than enough for me... Everyone is different though and I have realized that to be especially true with benzos.. Every one I know who takes or has taken benzos for long periods of time has very different opinions on how much they need of what benzo to feel good. Some people like valium and klonopin like I do and some prefer Xanax and even Ativan to the longer acting ones I like to take. If you do take this combo be careful!