• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Valium and Mephedrone testing kits

Know this might be in the wrong place but does anyone know where to get these from?

I didnt know you could get them to be honest?

are these something specific?

You can use Marquis to test Mephedrone and narco pouch 925 will test for valium.

Im not sure what colour (if any) valium would give using a Marquis kit

Anyone tried this?

No m8 I didnt specifically mean to test both I meant which test kits do i need individually are they expensive?

No m8 I didnt specifically mean to test both I meant which test kits do i need individually are they expensive?

You can buy a bottle of Marquis for about 10£ in head shops or online - you can use that to test most street drugs (MDMA, Speed, Pills etc)

The only kit that I could see that test for valium was the narco pouch 925.

I would hazzard a guess that you could use the Marquis to test for valium but I dont know what colour you would be looking for and couldnt find any references for it either (sorry).

Ill PM you a kit supplier for marquis and the link to what your looking for with Mehpdrone

Hello everyone
I am currently looking for a reliable test for what I think I have is mephadrone. Or possibly mdpv? I am new to this part of the spectrum of drugs. I would really like to know what I am getting. So if anyone out there would like to hook a sister up with some info I would be eternally grateful