• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Valium and codeine syrup

SteezePls

Greenlighter
Hey guys just a quick question.
I just received 7 ounces of 6.25/10 per 5ml of promethazine codeine cough syrup. I also have 120 diazepam 10mgs that I don't use all too much.
My opiate tolerance is oxy 30mg would give me nod and would almost be too much so anywhere between 20-30mg is a sweet spot. Diazepam the most I've ever taken is 80mg at once but have reasonable tolerances and experiences with both benzo and opiates.
What would be your suggestion to get the most out of the codeine syrup by potentiate for it with the diazepam? I've never once heard anyone say benzo don't make opiates stronger so I'll be safe but just wanted advice as far as dosage.
Thanks

It is impossible to advise on specific doses SteezePls, but needless to say all benzodiazepines potentiate the effect of opiates and opioids and vice versa. It is not recommended that they are combined but despite the dangers it is extremely common for people to do so. Best advice I can personally give is to use a lower dose than you usually tolerate for both the diazepam and the codeine.

Yeah I went with 40mg Valium and 2.5oz of the syrup and honestly it wasn't unenjoyable, but much too sedating. I don't really even enjoy benzos alone so I'd guess I'd just save them untill I have more oxycodone or hydrocone to save some with the potentiation.