Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(valium) 2 x d10. inexperienced

MarkoPolo

Bluelighter
so i think this was like a year ago, but i decided to post this trip report anyways.

first of all, valium is this single shittest and depressing drug ever. it leaves you feeling (if you do feel at all) like a zombie. anyways.

i left my house at maybe 12 midday on a saturday. took 1 pill and then met some friends, who had taken one each as well.
we went down to our local park and sat there, talking and waiting for the valium to take effect.

a while later it did take effect and my first thought was, shit i feel like i just smoke a fucking ounce in one go. it felt really good tbh, and we were all having a chilled relaxing time. at this stage i had also opened a bottle of beer.

i finished my beer (i know youre not suppsed to drink on valium, but this 1 drink had no effect at all so it was grand), and took my second pill. by now it must have been maybe 3 or so.

after a while i started feeling really fucked. i could barely walk, it was more of a draggin of the feet. i started feeling retarded, cuz it was a sunny day, and all i was doing was walking around town feeling nothing. i was pretty much emotionless. i even remember at one stage i got an sms and i wasnt even bothered reading it. i gave it to one of the lads who read it out loud, but id already zoned out and didnt hear any of it. the rest of my day was just composed of walking around, with a face like someone on smack, and feeling incredibly empty.

tbh i dont see why anyone would take this drug recreationally. i mean id take it again if i was comming down of mdma or something, but to actually go out and spend money on this shitty drug, thinking youre gonna have a buzz, is stupid.

Do people take benzodiazepines recreationally in Ireland?

Where I live, people don't take benzos recreationally in any way other than to potentiate heroin, which you could argue isn't even for recreation, but rather function.

Do people take benzodiazepines recreationally in Ireland?

Where I live, people don't take benzos recreationally in any way other than to potentiate heroin, which you could argue isn't even for recreation, but rather function.

well, its not like we take them the way e's are taken, but i mean people would get in packets upon packets and sell the off to people who would take them thinking it was "fun".

Yeah I wouldn't say that this class is recreational in any ways, but I will say that they are wonderful medicines that help people control anxiety. They produce feelings of relaxation and can put a stop to anxiety attacks. Thanks for this entry.

snorting 15mg diazepam, drinking a beer and toking a tiny bit was rather enjoyable imo

Sounds like typical benzo effects. I often wonder how they got their reputation as being a recreational class of drugs. I actually prefer the buzz from ethanol, carisoprodol or zolpidem when it comes to GABA-A agonists.

As others have said, they certainly have other desirable aspects though.

Sounds like typical benzo effects. I often wonder how they got their reputation as being a recreational class of drugs.

I think the reason they got this rep, is because for people that have had anxiety problems there whole life, to go a day completely anxiety-free, literally feels like euphoria.

Like for me, I used to have bad social anxiety, and sometimes I'd take a benzo before going out, and the whole night I wuold feel happy and high, because I'd be able to socialize with complete comfort in myself. Which feels just as good as any high.

So IDK, but that could be one reason.

I don't know what you expected? Valium is for anxiety and used as a muscle relaxant. I've taken it recreationally for about 6 years and it calms me down... which must be a good think.

Yeah sounds like Val's. I don't find them recreational anymore(any benzo) I just like them for relief of anxiety(which at time can be euphoric when it's really bad.) Usually I would just take some type of benzo with whatever opiate I was using to potentiate the buzz(nod). But in high school I ate these things like skittles, did find them euphoric then. But was also really really anxious then..