• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth vaccine( ch-MAB 749 )

raising_da_piggy

Bluelighter
can you get this sort of vaccine blocker out of your system? im suffering... as you can imagine! personal message me if you dont want to make it public !
also.. this has been given to me with out my knowledge by a hyper naive... gullible health service in the uk, im a nice guy that wouldnt harm any one by the way..
please help me. r.piggy

Im not trying to be rude here but is it possible your a nice harmless guy who just so happened to take too much meth or a extra strong batch causing delusions (im sure you got a vaccine. Heck I believe you prob did get it without your consent. But possibly was it a flu or COVID or whatever rather than ch mab 749 which seems to only have a few human studies and in research they have like ethics boards and would risk their entire research study if you weren't briefed "you maybe exposed to ch mab 749 blah blah blah" then if they did give you that you'd likely have to get constant blood work and tests done because they need data for their paper. ) And paranoia ("in private if you don't want to make it public" hey I get it im paranoid right now looking out my window all day at every car sound but what's more likely I secretly got a vaccine or it's all the amphetamine I took?)

ok so ....ive established i cant do any sort of drug normaly and this notion still stands strong... after huffing nitro oxide ( laighing gas ) i got absolutely nothing except of a feelling that amounts to that of lighter fluid / deodrant .. just before it sustains normal effinity in the brain and passes the blood brain barriers it comes right out of my brain and eventually out threw the kidneys!
i actually suspect any cns drug with an active n will get ripped out before the majority crosses blood brain... i get the same with cocaine and heroin witch last about a minute.... smoked crack cocaine does nothing too, and i injected a line of cathinone the other week wich lasted a couple of seconds then nothing!!!
so ive been stressing and researching hard and believe my best bet would be to use naphyrone that it is ten times stronger than other cathinones!!! only possible hick up is that it is a triple reuptake inhibitor ... does this mean the inital time it hits receptors and then gets recycled back it then is operating on endegenous nuro chemicals ??? as it seems this is my best bet as the ch-MAb 7f9 witch is blocking the action does not block endegenous nuro chemicals !!! if you have any other ideas about how to get this fucking pig brained chemical fucking out please let me no!!!
please let me no about my naphyrone theory!!!! regards r.piggy.

bro I just went through this shit yesterday, ran through my neighborhood throwing dope and weed in the woods, hallucinating cops, angry neighbors I've never spoken to the whole nine yards. We're burnt out bro it's hard to admit and it sucks. If you truly believe you're a reasonable person you have to admit you can be wrong. Be careful bro I think I almost had a real heart attack yesterday from running and I'm not that old.

ok so ....ive established i cant do any sort of drug normaly and this notion still stands strong... after huffing nitro oxide ( laighing gas ) i got absolutely nothing except of a feelling that amounts to that of lighter fluid / deodrant .. just before it sustains normal effinity in the brain and passes the blood brain barriers it comes right out of my brain and eventually out threw the kidneys!
i actually suspect any cns drug with an active n will get ripped out before the majority crosses blood brain... i get the same with cocaine and heroin witch last about a minute.... smoked crack cocaine does nothing too, and i injected a line of cathinone the other week wich lasted a couple of seconds then nothing!!!
so ive been stressing and researching hard and believe my best bet would be to use naphyrone that it is ten times stronger than other cathinones!!! only possible hick up is that it is a triple reuptake inhibitor ... does this mean the inital time it hits receptors and then gets recycled back it then is operating on endegenous nuro chemicals ??? as it seems this is my best bet as the ch-MAb 7f9 witch is blocking the action does not block endegenous nuro chemicals !!! if you have any other ideas about how to get this fucking pig brained chemical fucking out please let me no!!!
please let me no about my naphyrone theory!!!! regards r.piggy.
ch-mab-749 sounding like some nasty noid is best dealt with at least 1 (one) year (365 days) of total abstination from all drugs to make it easier to get out of body as by taking drugs on it you tease it to produce more and stronger blocking effects.

And much as it easiest to dismiss someone saying getting such compound, some people had to be among those in few human trials and I see no reason such person wouldn’t be on BL, it’s far more likely that someone from BL got it than general population. Lack of info from OP isn’t reassuring and maybe tell us a bit more about how, where, why and from whom you got ch-mab-749 and other circumstances around it @raising_da_piggy In that way maybe you could both help someone and get helped easier.

i was aproached randomly by a pharmacist who said it was in my interest to come to his pharmacy to use there methadone program and made to fill out a form in my case.... ive got given five so called flue vaccines in the last 8 years!!!! also very suspicious acting nurses who told me now was my time and now you dont need drugs to have fun!!!
i believe that ch means chirol so any chain thingy attatched to nitrogen would get umphed the fuck away...
By saying every drug wont work may be a bit extreme prehaps even panick ,for example what about some thing trippy with a big body high hence double N N like dmt, i reckon i would of gone an up an dun it!!!!! i love dmt so heavenly!!! all that lucious energy intertwining in your insides mmmm tryptamines !

More fucked up things DO happen tho to an average person they might seem so rare that most will label it as bat-shit crazy talks as it mostly is. Be a champ and get it confirmed via lab test but don’t confront those who gave it to you if you confirm it but prepare for a long game, in case it turns out you didn’t get it, well, work on yourself so you don’t get new fucked up delusions again.

Do you mean chiral? Because I think that has to do with isomers not nitrogen.

I would check out tartic acid on wiki you can see it is chiral. Both having d and l isomers

BUT it has no nitrogen.

Therefore, I don't know it is likely if the ch stands for chiral that it would have to do with nitrogen chains being removed

For example I think dmt is chiral it has d dmt and l dmt

But if your regularly taking drugs like dmt very potent stuff is it possible maybe like even the best scientists you came to the false conclusion that you have been given this specific vaccine.

thanks for your time... i actually meant to say chimeric wich is relating to a dna molecule and two or more things denoting! but i reckon chiral is also relevent to this and is prehaps part and parcel... bit of a play on words by a sadistic scientist with a sense of hummer !

The drug name is actually ch-mAb7F9, it is a monoclonal antibody against methamphetamine.
The half life in the body is something like 480 hours (20 days) so functional elimination would take about 140 days or 4 2/3 months. [ref]

as by taking drugs on it you tease it to produce more and stronger blocking effects.
That's incorrect, The drug works by blocking methamphetamine only (by binding to it and preventing it from entering the brain), and will not change efficacy on whether or not you use meth, It should have zero effect on any other drugs (except possibly amphetamine and its close relatives, which could have some affinity to the antibody and hence have reduced activity,

i believe that ch means chirol so any chain thingy attatched to nitrogen would get umphed the fuck away..
CH-MAB in this case means 'chimeric monoclonal antibody', i.e. an antibody made from two different genetic sources that binds one specific target,

Curiously the study mentions: Four (12.5%) of the 32 subjects receiving ch-mAb7F9 were confirmed to have developed a human anti-chimeric antibody response by the end of the study; I think this means that in some cases, the immune system will eventually recognize the antibody as foreign and will inactivate it.

Also because the antibody is effectively a big protien, it can be tested for in blood, but would need a specific test. But, a simpler test would be to administer e.g. 50mg of methamphetamine, wait an hour or two, and check if it is present in blood. If the antibody is present, in theory it would bind the meth and remove it from circulation rapidly.

That said, there are several factors that suggest that you were not given it at all.
1. It's only been used in limited human trials and is not approved for general use (i.e. you can't write a prescription for it)
2. Good medical practice prohibits the surreptitious dosing of drugs without informing the patient or obtaining consent.
3. There have never been any cases of antibodies against drugs being given to users of said drugs just to make their lives harder. In fact the only time they have ever been given is in clinical trials.
4. There are many factors that can cause stimulants to "not work", however, I would bet good money that methamphetamine would still cause increases in pulse rate and blood pressure even it it does not produce the desired euphoriant/stimulant effects.
5. It would take a lot of money and resources to have a "black project" where unapproved drugs are given without notice to patients. It would also open the way for a slam dunk lawsuit if it could be proven they are doing so. And a project of that scale would only need one person with a concience to become a whistleblower and blow the whole thing up..

I'm a big believer that an often-overlooked cause of meth "not working" is simple low blood sugar/calorie reserves. The combination of the appetite suppressing effects and the increased speed of metabolism means your body has to rely more on gluconeogenesis (making sugar from fat and protein) which is a less effective source of energy (slower production of glucose) than breaking down stored glycogen reserves is. And your brain requires glucose to function - it's the only fuel neurons can use.
Secondary to this is ensuring you have enough protein (esp. phenylalanine and tryptophan) to maintain dopamine/norepinephrine/adrenaline and serotonin production, as well as enough vitamins and minerals.
Tertiary is, of course, getting a good amount of good-quality sleep. I recommend a minimum of 6 hours a day but striving for 8-10 is better. Occasional all-nighters are excusable but regularly skipping sleep will have a detrimental effect.

Factors that are not worth worrying over, in my opinion, are: micromanaging dopamine/serotonin levels, excessive antioxidant consumption, worrying about "damage to dopamine receptors/the dopamine system" (clinically, a defect in dopamine receptots/release will present as Parkinsons syndrome and not just malaise), worrying about nonexistent mystery cuts (like the N-iso bogeyman which was proved neither to be inseperable, undetectable, toxix, or even present at all in the meth supply), and probably more.

ve got given five so called flue vaccines in the last 8 years!!!!
Usually it's recommended to get one per year, as every year the active flu viruses are slightly different.

So TL;DR: You can stop worrying about this as it is unlikely to be the cause of your issues. I can't explain why "no drugs seem to work" but at least it is not due to the antibody,

And if you did somehow get dosed with it, lawyer up because you are probably set for life with a humongous settlement.

Thats a prime write up sekio and also d!nach i think i see your point ! .A few questions that wont become dormant are to do with ;

Curiously the study mentions: Four (12.5%) of the 32 subjects receiving ch-mAb7F9 were confirmed to have developed a human anti-chimeric antibody response by the end of the study; I think this means that in some cases, the immune system will eventually recognize the antibody as foreign and will inactivate it.

will this mean that after just one inoculation will this becomes true for the 12.5 ? . Also for how long if more than one inoculation are made ( like three or four ) are we talking for months? years? life?

I would also like to make a point clear that ; what would stop a vigulante pharmacist from arranging this with the local health care infirmary?

That said, there are several factors that suggest that you were not given it at all.
1. It's only been used in limited human trials and is not approved for general use (i.e. you can't write a prescription for it)
2. Good medical practice prohibits the surreptitious dosing of drugs without informing the patient or obtaining consent.
3. There have never been any cases of antibodies against drugs being given to users of said drugs just to make their lives harder. In fact the only time they have ever been given is in clinical trials.
4. There are many factors that can cause stimulants to "not work", however, I would bet good money that methamphetamine would still cause increases in pulse rate and blood pressure even it it does not produce the desired euphoriant/stimulant effects.
5. It would take a lot of money and resources to have a "black project" where unapproved drugs are given without notice to patients. It would also open the way for a slam dunk lawsuit if it could be proven they are doing so. And a project of that scale would only need one person with a concience to become a whistleblower and blow the whole thing up..

and also ; see'ing as though drugs are illegal how am i going to get a pharmacist to stand up in court and get tried for this ? its like me rolling up to a police station and saying " help me ive just commited a crime " !

what would stop a vigulante pharmacist from arranging this with the local health care infirmary?
The fact that this drug is incredibly tightly controlled at the moment and not available for widespread use. Further, that pharmacist would really need to be fixated on *you* for some reason that was important enough to risk their career and livelihood to muffle your buzz.

People just don't do that kind of shit. What would be the motivation? You're not that important to most people, there's a certain degree of relief in knowing that. Most people literally do not know who you are, or care what you do. That's why it's important to cherish the relationships we do have.

and also ; see'ing as though drugs are illegal how am i going to get a pharmacist to stand up in court and get tried for this ? its like me rolling up to a police station and saying " help me ive just commited a crime " !
if you really did get that vaccine, you’re up for a much more interesting paths to justice than having to go to court at all. if you confirm it either via precise lab test or even simply by testing your blood like sekio suggested and there’s no other place where it could have been administered to you beside one you mentioned play it of right and no chance any doctor or establishment practicing something like that would risk such a thing going public even if they could discredit you.

will this mean that after just one inoculation will this becomes true for the 12.5 ? . Also for how long if more than one inoculation are made ( like three or four ) are we talking for months? years? life?
Depends on the timing between dosing, but half life should not change. It would need to be given quite regularly though, probably every 1-3 months for it to be effective, and in general effects should cease 6 months after the last injection.
Also, given longer periods of time presumably (with diminishing returns) more people could react to the antibody and have it rendered useless, maybe even 1 in 4 or 5 individuals.

I would also like to make a point clear that ; what would stop a vigulante pharmacist from arranging this with the local health care infirmary?
Several things.
0. "Jick's Law": It's possible to go down the street and punch random people in the gut. But we don't generally see this behaviour. The reason? The vast majority of people aren't assholes that will cause harm to random people, indiscriminately. And those that do, get locked up or seriously injured.
1. This may not mean anything anymore at all, but, the Hippocratic Oath is kinda basically "do no harm". (Though there is also a bit about prohibiting abortions. It was after all ancient Greece at the time.)
2. That sort of radical action would either need to be documented and approved by some higher power, or you would need a seriously maniacal person to train for years and become a practicing pharmacist, to do this for... what reason? A hatred of drug users?
3. Chimeric monoclonal antibodies are not something someone can order off the shelf easily. Just plain monoclonal antibody manufacture requires the ability to isolate animal or human white blood cells, grow them and keep them alive, identify those that produce antibodies that bind your compound of interest, fusing them with myeloma (white blood cell cancer) cells to make them immortal, then cloned en masse and the best clones selected for further growth, and finally the antibody is isolated and packaged.
Now, chimeric antibodies mean that in addition to selecting antibody-producing cells, the DNA is modified (usually parts taken from two different species, human and mouse) to produce a more effective antibody, making it that much harder.
This whole process would require a pretty well equipped biochemistry lab, the trained staff to run it, a lot of permits and paperwork, and plenty of money and time.
For monoclonal antibodies used to treat medical disorders, the costs often exceed $150,000 per patient per year.
Thermo Fischer (large chemical vendor) sells 100 uL (i.e. 0.1 mL) of a monoclonal antibody binding some part of the spike protien of COVID, for the low low price of CAD$1000.
And custom synthesis of a chimeric monoclonal antibody would be even more expensive. Also, you would have a paper trail several inches thick - people aren't going to do it all sneaky like.
4. If any reasonable person caught wind of someone giving random unapproved drugs to patients, especially as a trusted pharmacist, you'd lose your job and probably be jailed. This is no different.

I don't really see why anyone would do this. The ethical calculus is this:
Reasons For: One person will use methamphetamine less, for a while.
Reasons Against: They will probably hate the effects. Whoever doing so would need a working knowledge of monoclonal antibodies, they couldn't just call a chemical company and say "make me ch-mAb7F9". It would require a tremendous investment of money. There would be a paper trail, and possibly video evidence of it being given. It is easy to prove if it was given through blood tests. Doing so would probably result in job loss and a long jail sentence. Whoever is enough of an asshole to do it once would do it multiple times, meaning discovery is guaranteed given enough patients and time.

Also, meth use does cause paranoia. Just sayin'.

Honestly, an equally mean and illegal, but much more detectable and achievable crime, would be giving high dose haloperidol decanoate (long acting Haldol). But it's still an asshole move.

This is kind of like why we don't see people being poisoned with VX nerve agent or radioactive isotopes or anthrax. It's way more work than just shooting you with a 9mm or smashing a brick on your head.

Sorry, I'm from a more enlightened part of the world that would probably see meth use as more of a disability than something to be arrested on based solely upon admission.
You could always (politely) ask for records of the injections you were given, namely the brand name and dose of the flu shots.

Last edited:
ok im a little bit more unbelieving of the idea its ch-MAb 7f9 , but how about this haloperidol decanoate? what drugs does it effect? and for how long? is the manufacturing of this costly too ? your write up was greatly informative by the way and thanks!

Haldol decanoate is a long acting typical antipsychotic, it would block a large set of drugs, but has many nasty side effects like problems controlling muscular motion and loss of desire to do ... anything.

It is only ever given with a doctor's prescription to people with diagnosed schizophrenia who continually have troubles taking their normal daily prescribed antipsychotics. Cost wise it is quite cheap.

The half life is 18-21 days, meaning total elimination takes 126-147 days for elimination after one dose. It is easily detectable in blood, and its effects are also quite obvious.

Again, there are no cases of it being surreptitiously given to anyone in a normal medical setting, for the exclusive reason of making someone feel like shit. Any pharmacist doing so would lose their job and likely get arrested.

I only mentioned it as an illustrative example showing that there could be all sorts of drugs given that would be plain nasty things to do, not that it is a common or likely thing to happen!

To extend the example even further, the next time you go to a clinic, the nurse could smack you over the head with a folding chair, or force you to drop trou and then punch you in the dick, or any other number of mean things, but... they don't. So I'd stop worrying about this.

A more productive use of your time would be focusing on a healthy diet, good sleep, and some fresh air and sun. Those can only ever help things.

Additional info about anti-drug antibodies.

I have talked with a professor involved in making an anti-fentanyl antibody about the rationale behind these, as I brought up the point that somebody who is deeply addicted will likely switch up their drug of choice to a separate drug that is not blocked (or simply take really high doses, as these antibodies shift the dose response curve; which is in my opinion rather dangerous, as it will take loads of drug to reach any effect, but once you overwhelm the antibodies, the drug will have the same narrow therapeutic window between good effects and an overdose).

His response was that these antibodies are used with therapy in patients who want to quit to provide extra incentive to stay off the drug, or in the case of the anti fentanyl antibody, could be given to non-fentanyl users to protect against fentanyl contamination of other drugs
Drugs in clinical trials are extremely tightly regulated. Also these trials are monitered extremely closely by regulatory agencies. Finally, drug companies want to make a profit, so try to select patients who will benefit from the drugs during clinical trials to maximize the chances of approval.

Has a doctor given you haloperidol decanoate with your active knowledge? If so this is likely the issue. If you haven't gotten an injection without informed consent or a court order, they likely haven't slipped it to you surreptitiously for the reasons Sekio noted.