• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom Utilizing Kratom for heroin WD?

menidiatis

Bluelighter
2.5g of 50% (per the dealer's claim) smoked heroin daily. Need to stave WDs for about 12 hours. I have a pouch of Maeng Da.

1. How many grams should I use? Are 10g enough?
2. How long does it last (what is the half life of Kratom)?
3. How long does it take to kick?
4. Can I dissolve it with sugar in boiling water (like a tea)? Or will the excessive heat destroy the psychoactive substance?

10g's will be enough to help for sure but I don't know if it'll take care of all the withdrawals. Either way you should start there if you have little experience with kratom since it can cause heavy nausea and dizziness in first time users. Kratom doesn't last very long, only like 4-5 hours max and then you'll probably have to reup.

You can make it into a tea, no harm will come to the alkaloids, in fact it may make it stronger. I like to use a double boiler method to slow boil a fairly acidic water, lemon/lime juice, and kratom powder solution for 15-20min while mixing every couple minutes. This yields a strong and pretty harsh tea.

10g's will be enough to help for sure but I don't know if it'll take care of all the withdrawals. Either way you should start there if you have little experience with kratom since it can cause heavy nausea and dizziness in first time users. Kratom doesn't last very long, only like 4-5 hours max and then you'll probably have to reup.

You can make it into a tea, no harm will come to the alkaloids, in fact it may make it stronger. I like to use a double boiler method to slow boil a fairly acidic water, lemon/lime juice, and kratom powder solution for 15-20min while mixing every couple minutes. This yields a strong and pretty harsh tea.
I will also test it myself tomorrow by not taking heroin in the morning, but in your experience, how much does it help with WD? What else should I use to help stave off WDs? If I eat a big dose of heroin (orally) and then on top of it supplement with kratom, would that be a better combo to stave off WDs?

I apologize for the bombardement of questions I am a really anxious person and this whole matter has me very stressed these days :(

I don't know how well it mitigates withdrawal from other opiates, it seems to vary person to person though. Some people seem to completely kill the withdrawals with kratom and some say it does absolutely nothing. This probably comes down to the quality of kratom you're using, luckily there seems to be plenty of decent quality kratom available in certain brick and mortar chain shops that I will not specify, at least that's how it is in the most of the US.

I would try just the kratom first before you decide to stack anything on top of it.

It will take the edge off but is definitely not going to fully stop the withdrawals. I would definitely pair it up with some loperamide and anything else you might have to get the best results. Kratom just can't fill the shoes of a full agonist like heroin unfortunately.

apologize for the bombardement of questions I am a really anxious person and this whole matter has me very stressed these days :(
It's ok man that's what BL is for

I don't know how well it mitigates withdrawal from other opiates, it seems to vary person to person though. Some people seem to completely kill the withdrawals with kratom and some say it does absolutely nothing. This probably comes down to the quality of kratom you're using, luckily there seems to be plenty of decent quality kratom available in certain brick and mortar chain shops that I will not specify, at least that's how it is the most of the US.

I would try just the kratom first before you decide to stack anything on top of it.
thanks for the advice <3

It will take the edge off but is definitely not going to fully stop the withdrawals. I would definitely pair it up with some loperamide and anything else you might have to get the best results. Kratom just can't fill the shoes of a full agonist like heroin unfortunately.

It's ok man that's what BL is for
thanks man I appreciate so much, since I am so lonely irl it's so comforting to feel like I belong somewhere online at least <3

It also only lasts about 2 hours as well.
that sucks I guess I ll get a lot of it with me. usually I can go from 2100 to 0730 in the morning without using, but at 730 I have strong cravings (but no physical symptoms yet),but this time it will be like from 1700 to 0900 in the morning

perhaps I won't even have WDs but I don't want my parents to find out at any cost