L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

using vibes as a guide during sex

givingpleaser

Greenlighter
i have noticed that some people are more perceptive than others. women r more perceptive than men because over time women hav evolved their senses to detect wen a male is checking them out. i believe that using vibes during sex is the best way to fulfill ur partners fantasy. if u r a giver rather than a taker this subject might interest u. first of all u hav to be perceptive & then u hav to learn how to meditate while having sex/making luv. shut everything up & make sure ur partner doesn't take u out of the zone by abruptly demanding something of u. many women hav gotten use to giving orders to their male partners because of a long life of miserable sex. sometimes u hav to quiet them, make them feel comfortable and let them kno that everything is going to be okay. for syncing urself with ur partners vibes u sometimes need to focus on them really intensely in the beginning & then once u r on the same wavelength as him or her u can relax & go with the flow because everything that comes after that is the cheat sheet to blowing their mind. follow the guide without hesitation and u will find urself pulling moves that hav taken the sexperts centuries to discover. love making is an art just like colygraphy. most of the times u hav to dance like a snake & mov rhythmically with ur partners movement in order to maintain that flow of chakra which will lead to the sex being enlightening for ur partner

While it is definitely vital to pay attention to your partners body language if you want to please them better, you really haven't said anything at all. There is no technique here that could be explained in greater detail than "pay close attention to your partner during sex"