• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Using vapes for hotrails

Carnone007

Greenlighter
A few weeks ago a friend of my friend was passing around a vape thst we were all doing hotrails from... She didn't mix the meth with any liquid, she she just put the shards in it, melted them n hotrailed it..
I didn't think to ask at the time which device she was using, because I didn't think I'd end up wanting to do it, but this is a pretty convenient way to do discreet hotrails.

Idk about a regular vape pen, because those need liquid. I've heard dry herb vaporizers work for this, also dab and wax pens work...
I'm not sure of the temperature thst meth starts to vaporize at, but I think dab vaporizes at around 315°-450°C....

Would this be too hot and burn the meth?

Those of you who have used vape pens, dab pens, and wax pens, which do you think would be best for loading straight shards into and vaping hotrails?

Also the mouthpiece on this girl's vape was perfect, it was a silicone, slanted tip that didn't go into your nose, it fit perfectly under your nose, the only vape pen I can find with a similar mouthpiece is the Gpen Pro but it's for liquid, not shards I believe.

What I've heard of people doing is dissolving shard into a vape liquid and using that. Nic free.

I'd probably be using a cheaper / smaller one for a lower voltage and heat if I tried this. Or a lower voltage / heat setting on an adjustable. I don't see why this wouldn't work. You would need quite a bit of shard for a tank to get anything like a decent hit when you took a toke. I'd be thinking of that ratio when doing it. That and crush it into powder before mixing it up in the vape solution.

I've never done this.

A few weeks ago a friend of my friend was passing around a vape thst we were all doing hotrails from... She didn't mix the meth with any liquid, she she just put the shards in it, melted them n hotrailed it..
I didn't think to ask at the time which device she was using, because I didn't think I'd end up wanting to do it, but this is a pretty convenient way to do discreet hotrails.

Idk about a regular vape pen, because those need liquid. I've heard dry herb vaporizers work for this, also dab and wax pens work...
I'm not sure of the temperature thst meth starts to vaporize at, but I think dab vaporizes at around 315°-450°C....

Would this be too hot and burn the meth?

Those of you who have used vape pens, dab pens, and wax pens, which do you think would be best for loading straight shards into and vaping hotrails?

Also the mouthpiece on this girl's vape was perfect, it was a silicone, slanted tip that didn't go into your nose, it fit perfectly under your nose, the only vape pen I can find with a similar mouthpiece is the Gpen Pro but it's for liquid, not shards I believe.
There are dry herb vaporizer tanks for boxmods that are just a small ceramic/glass/quartz bowl that gets heated up covered by a glass dome with an air intake and a straw that you drag from.
Boxmods allow you to select how much power (watts) you send to the heating element, so you should be able to find a sweet spot that works for meth crystals.
I never tried this with any drug (well other than week obviously) but I don't see why it wouldn't work, I'm just not sure how practical it would be, like I don't know how fast it cools off after you stop giving it power etc.

What I've heard of people doing is dissolving shard into a vape liquid and using that. Nic free.

I'd probably be using a cheaper / smaller one for a lower voltage and heat if I tried this. Or a lower voltage / heat setting on an adjustable. I don't see why this wouldn't work. You would need quite a bit of shard for a tank to get anything like a decent hit when you took a toke. I'd be thinking of that ratio when doing it. That and crush it into powder before mixing it up in the vape solution.

I've never done this.
I've tried mixing it with ejuice before, I used my Vaporesso nrgs box mod and tank, I dissolved the shards in a few drops of ejuice, and then mixed enough ejuice in to saturate the coil, but it didn't give me big hits and was almost cracking back in my tank..

Besides I'm wanting to do hot rails from the vape, not smoke it

There are dry herb vaporizer tanks for boxmods that are just a small ceramic/glass/quartz bowl that gets heated up covered by a glass dome with an air intake and a straw that you drag from.
Boxmods allow you to select how much power (watts) you send to the heating element, so you should be able to find a sweet spot that works for meth crystals.
I never tried this with any drug (well other than week obviously) but I don't see why it wouldn't work, I'm just not sure how practical it would be, like I don't know how fast it cools off after you stop giving it power etc.
Yes I'm aware of these devices, but do they have a chamber thst keeps the product out of direct contact with the coil?

Yes I'm aware of these devices, but do they have a chamber thst keeps the product out of direct contact with the coil?
Yes, the coil heats up a bowl, it won't touch the crystals directly, and there is no cotton or any type of wick.
You need to buy the type that is made specifically for wax, resin or other solid extracts, not the kind made for flowers as those have a chamber with holes in the bottom.
If you want to go cheap you just need a boxmod that allows you to set the watts and a compatible wax vaporizer.

Direct heat should never be applied to dry methamphetamine no matter what form it's in. Crystals, powder, any of it due to it's propensity to ignite/combust. It needs to be suspended in a liquid medium with enough viscosity to vaporize efficiently.
I'd imagine wicking it would be a pain in the ass and fuck your coils up pretty quick. I've heard it tastes horrible too.

Direct heat should never be applied to dry methamphetamine no matter what form it's in. Crystals, powder, any of it due to it's propensity to ignite/combust. It needs to be suspended in a liquid medium with enough viscosity to vaporize efficiently.
I'd imagine wicking it would be a pain in the ass and fuck your coils up pretty quick. I've heard it tastes horrible too.
Not sure I follow, dry Meth vapes just fine off of heated glass bowls, would a glass/ceramic/quartz bowl heated by a coil be somehow less suited to vaping?
Is there something else I'm missing?