• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Using Tramadol after Methamphetamines.

gnarkills

Greenlighter
I recently had a weekend on the gear (friday-sunday) smoked around 8 points (0.8g) across the duration and used to tramadol several times over the time period to get bouts of sleep. I usually use Xanax/Valium/Oxycontin (not mixed, one or the other/s) but Tramadol was the only thing I could get my hands on. Here's what happened.

First "Crash" Sat: 11am. Had smoked about .35 ( points ) by this stage. Was still keen/wired but wanted a sleep before friends came over for re-ups/beers. Took 1 50mg Tramadol with 1 Standard size/strength Beer. Felt tired by 11:30. By 11:45 was hard to walk to my bed and crashed. Woke up at around 4:30pm. Pupils still bulging.

Head to a day/night rave.. Waited out till around 6. Drunk by this stage - 6-7 beers. Smoked about .45 from 6pm to 8am. Final pipe/stem burn at around 10am. Walked home (about 4 or 5 km), still wired but very much "rekt" and physically exhausted by this stage. Get home around 11:45 AM.

I assumed at this point I would need to "double down" my Tramadol intake to get some sleep before my work week starts up. I have a cigarette and beer in my backyard before I take 2x50mg of Tramadol.

12:45pm No effects, rather than take more I decided to have a shot of Tequila and drink heaps of warmer than luke-warm water to try and speed up the process.

1:45pm. Slight groggy feeling, realise I am sitting on my outside couch and go to move inside in case things start happening quickly. Legs basically don't work and a fall flat on my face, Pull myself up and by this stage I feel like I've had wayyy to much of everything, My body temperature rises VERY quickly, my head/ears start ringing loudly and I start sweating profusely. By the time i manage to get to my hallway, I'm naked half drooling and sweating out my eyeballs. I look at myself in the mirror and realise my stupidity and slightly panic. This causes my chest/neck muscles to spasm and I instantly start dry retching/heaving and soon my stomach follows suit with my neck/chest and begins to heave and jerk. I stumble to my toilet try to spew but only a small amount of bile is released but I feel a lot more reassured. Get back to my room and feels like I am tripping on 2cb. Things are warped and colours are poignant I am still sweaty/hot as fuck and have to put a towel down on my bed like some sort of Dog that's been to the beach.

2:30 - The whole ordeal has sort of subsided and I end up getting into bed but am experiencing heavy chest/heart palpitations. Can feel my heart-rate jumping and slowing. Do some breathing exercises, put on some Enya + Rainy Mood and fall asleep. Wake up at around 7:30pm. Go for run/swim/gym. Eat like a horse and then watch movies till a 3am passout. Take 1x Tramadol before sleep to ensure a decent one is had.

7:30am. Runs to toilet. Takes a shit that could only be described as pushing a lump of coal through a hose pipe. Had to use ancient breathing techniques and mongolian throat chants to usher it into my toilet bowl.

End result? Be VERY cautious of Tramadol, Using it after a small binge/ or maybe 1 drink seems to be fine, but there is a large threshold it seems to delve into once you consume a decent amount of Drugs/Alcohol that can be quite scary. Feels great but has a lot of potential to be pretty darn harmful.

Anyone else had some cooked experiences with Tramadol + other drugs or just on its own?

Feel free to share.

Gnar.