• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Using Subs and Kpins to get through withdrawals???

anthonyxx

Bluelighter
Hi all. So i’ve had a H habit going for the past 2 months. Using .1-.5 snorting, I figure it’s pretty low grade shit. anyways I have to stop. I have about 8 .5 kpins and 5 8mg bupe tabs. Will these help in any way and what’s the best course of action? I’ve heard that I should wait 24 hours (it’s been about 4 hours since I snorted my last line) after my last dose before I start any bupe, and i’ve just taken .25 of kpin 20 mins ago to try and go to sleep, and I currently have little to no tolerance to benzos and i’ve been saving these kpins for when i finally decide to kick the h. When I wake up I really don’t want to go buy more H. Any advice?? If I can get through these next 3 days I will be fine I know it.

Hi all. So i’ve had a H habit going for the past 2 months. Using .1-.5 snorting, I figure it’s pretty low grade shit. anyways I have to stop. I have about 8 .5 kpins and 5 8mg bupe tabs. Will these help in any way and what’s the best course of action? I’ve heard that I should wait 24 hours (it’s been about 4 hours since I snorted my last line) after my last dose before I start any bupe, and i’ve just taken .25 of kpin 20 mins ago to try and go to sleep, and I currently have little to no tolerance to benzos and i’ve been saving these kpins for when i finally decide to kick the h. When I wake up I really don’t want to go buy more H. Any advice?? If I can get through these next 3 days I will be fine I know it.
You will be super fucking sick if you don’t wait until you’re in pretty bad H withdrawal to take sub. I would make it a point to hit 24 hrs.

Sub can usually be effective at really low doses like 0.5 mg to 2 mg. Ppl usually dose way higher than needed. It takes about 1.5 hrs to work so don’t expect instant relief like H.

You can then taper down on sub over a month to a dose of like 0.1 mg then jump off completely. Sub still has its own nasty withdrawal so don’t take high doses of it

with subs the I would recommend a pill splitter if you get the tablets or if you get the strips you can cut them. Like someone said above take a least as possible because if you go into PW your fucked lol you'll be in the ER like I was yesterday

You will be super fucking sick if you don’t wait until you’re in pretty bad H withdrawal to take sub. I would make it a point to hit 24 hrs.

Sub can usually be effective at really low doses like 0.5 mg to 2 mg. Ppl usually dose way higher than needed. It takes about 1.5 hrs to work so don’t expect instant relief like H.

You can then taper down on sub over a month to a dose of like 0.1 mg then jump off completely. Sub still has its own nasty withdrawal so don’t take high doses of it
what if the heroin has fent in it. 24hrs long enough? or 48hrs? i’m just trying to get off this fucking shit.

what if the heroin has fent in it. 24hrs long enough? or 48hrs? i’m just trying to get off this fucking shit.
It’s really more about how shitty you feel. I would t try and out a number on it. Go as deep into your withdrawal as you can honestly stand is my advice.

And subs arent going to feel great at first…it will take a few days to a week for you to stop feeling shitty

It’s really more about how shitty you feel. I would t try and out a number on it. Go as deep into your withdrawal as you can honestly stand is my advice.

And subs arent going to feel great at first…it will take a few days to a week for you to stop feeling shitty
I have a bunch of kratom powder at my disposal so if I use that for a few days instead of going and buying a bag could I do that and then maybe taper off the kratom? or get a few days into the kratom, and then switch to bupe and do a quick taper with those?

Kratom isn’t going to touch a fent withdrawal anywhere near as strong as bupe. Bupe is a way stronger opioid. If your habit is strong kratom ain’t gonna get you well.

At the same time bupe is more physically addicting as an opioid than kratom

I have a bunch of kratom powder at my disposal so if I use that for a few days instead of going and buying a bag could I do that and then maybe taper off the kratom? or get a few days into the kratom, and then switch to bupe and do a quick taper with those?

Hey @anthonyxx

I responded to your other thread if you wanna go check that out.

You could use the Kratom powder and I'm sure enough of it would be good to get you through the worst of your withdrawal. Kratom is a plant material of dubious potency. Moreover, as a raw plant substance, there are going to be varying levels of different Mytraginines between different cultivars and different yields from season to season.

It's like someone saying they're going to titrate their Cannabis usage using bud from the street. Different bowls of slightly different size each time, the changing density of the plant along with drying confusing the potency of the same batch from day to day, followed by the possibility of getting a completely different batch the next time. Granted, this is totally different. Someone quitting Cannabis can afford to fudge the numbers a little bit and still be satisfied. When you're talking about Opioids, an incorrect drop can be the difference between functional, going to work and feeling like total shit.

Even if the measurements were correct, I still don't feel that Kratom is the answer to your problem here. It could be the one thing that finally does it for you, but I think that this is unlikely considering what you've shared with us so far. If you're unable to stay clean on your own, I would recommend just taking the Buprenorphine.

As others have said, there is going to be an element of pushing yourself here. There is going to be some discomfort, so you need to be prepared for that. If you do it smart and keep your discipline, it's something that can be achieved. A lot of programs start Buprenorphine at 8mg. This is considered the low end and as far as I know, 32mg Buprenorphine is the high end. I personally think that if you remain dedicated you could experiment with 2mg Buprenorphine per day

This might not be enough, If it's not enough, you can increase the dosage. The idea is to only take as much as is required. I know plenty of people who started using Buprenorphine at normal dosages only to find them addicted to intravenous usage at ~50mg per day down the line, just because they wanted to feel a little bit better each time.

If you want information for how to induct with Buprenorphine, we have a ton of information here on the forums. The idea is to start by taking miniscule amounts until you know you're not going to have Precipitated Withdrawal. If you need more information, let us know.

Hey @anthonyxx

I responded to your other thread if you wanna go check that out.

You could use the Kratom powder and I'm sure enough of it would be good to get you through the worst of your withdrawal. Kratom is a plant material of dubious potency. Moreover, as a raw plant substance, there are going to be varying levels of different Mytraginines between different cultivars and different yields from season to season.

It's like someone saying they're going to titrate their Cannabis usage using bud from the street. Different bowls of slightly different size each time, the changing density of the plant along with drying confusing the potency of the same batch from day to day, followed by the possibility of getting a completely different batch the next time. Granted, this is totally different. Someone quitting Cannabis can afford to fudge the numbers a little bit and still be satisfied. When you're talking about Opioids, an incorrect drop can be the difference between functional, going to work and feeling like total shit.

Even if the measurements were correct, I still don't feel that Kratom is the answer to your problem here. It could be the one thing that finally does it for you, but I think that this is unlikely considering what you've shared with us so far. If you're unable to stay clean on your own, I would recommend just taking the Buprenorphine.

As others have said, there is going to be an element of pushing yourself here. There is going to be some discomfort, so you need to be prepared for that. If you do it smart and keep your discipline, it's something that can be achieved. A lot of programs start Buprenorphine at 8mg. This is considered the low end and as far as I know, 32mg Buprenorphine is the high end. I personally think that if you remain dedicated you could experiment with 2mg Buprenorphine per day

This might not be enough, If it's not enough, you can increase the dosage. The idea is to only take as much as is required. I know plenty of people who started using Buprenorphine at normal dosages only to find them addicted to intravenous usage at ~50mg per day down the line, just because they wanted to feel a little bit better each time.

If you want information for how to induct with Buprenorphine, we have a ton of information here on the forums. The idea is to start by taking miniscule amounts until you know you're not going to have Precipitated Withdrawal. If you need more information, let us know.
I was thinking that I could try and alleviate some of my wd symptoms with the kratom until I can start inducting the bupe and I would definitely keep it at a low dose bc I don’t want to use subs regularly, just want to get through these withdrawals. I have 5 8mg tabs left over from my last detox. do you think I could use the kratom for a couple of days until i’m safe to start with a small amount of bupe? and then from there taper down my doses of the bupe bc I am on a limited supply and the possibility of a prescription (which I don’t really want) is unlikely. I replied to your other reply stating that i’m hoping to somehow acquire a pregabalin prescription. i’ve read a lot of posts on here about how that’s helped a lot of people get through their withdrawals and quit. I just gotta do the same, get through the physical part and get to working on my mental health.

Kratom isn’t going to touch a fent withdrawal anywhere near as strong as bupe. Bupe is a way stronger opioid. If your habit is strong kratom ain’t gonna get you well.

At the same time bupe is more physically addicting as an opioid than kratom
kratom will help though in a little form

I was on H for 4 years iv and subs are what saved me as for the kpins my only experience with them is negative either they cause me to stop giving AF and I lose my understanding of consequences and end up using H or they mess me up equally as bad as H and the withdrawal from Benzos is 10x worse than H in my opinion and everyone I know who has been though both also agrees Benzo withdrawal is way worse and if you have sub it should definitely be enough to diminish your craving and heal your sickness if it's not then just increase the dose