• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids using on methadone

Jaykay222

Greenlighter
Hello every one hope every ones doing good,

i have a question about methadone will i be able to have the odd bag of h hear and there without any problems?

i go on my meth script in 2 weeks i was on subutex but i prefere meth when it comes to quality if life, i did try and use on subutex (16mg) i injected a speedball felt the crack but not the h i ended up using another bag still felt nothing so i stopped incase i OD'd. i was then scared to take my next dose of subutex incase it kicked me into withdrawls. Thats why im moving to methadone..

so guys can you tell me your experiences with using h on top of meth? il start on 40mg and then work my way up to a dose that holds me longer th 24hours

meth doesn't give you PWD like the subs do if you tsake other opiates on top of it. oh yeah and, you'll probabbly notice that you're tolerance has gotten a lot higher, but sometimes 'done can actually make a poor quality bag a bit strongeer

Once I got over 70mg of methadone using H was absolutely pointless. It feels the exact same as shooting water. Hell I had a fentanyl connection for awhile and I couldn't even break through the methadone with it. It's best to just not use opiates I mean that's the reason you got on methadone in the first place right?

yeah correct its because i could not afford the habbit and was out commiting crime daily but now and then as a treat id like a speedball (call me crazy), on subutex its horrible if you use because a) it doesnt work and b) i was scared id go into WD on my next dose. i also feel better on meth then subs thats just my preference. end of the day im an addict and the meth stops me feeling ill and commiting crime but from time to time when money is spare id like a treat, il try not to make a habbit of it tho

5 star rehab? You know how expensive that is? Someone who can't afford a habit can't afford rehab...

Why not go into a 5 star rehab clinic you have nothing to lose and everything to gain and that goes to all you others reading this post you have no excuse get your arse down to rehab and become that happy bright bouncy person you used to be because their is light at the end of the tunnel you just need a strong mindset and willpower my friend has quit worse addictions im not dicksizing but im just trying to show you if he could quit that shite im sure you could to mate best of luck and let us know how it goes if you have any trouble finding any rehab centres drop me a pm and i will link you some of the best even just calling a drugs line or talk to "frank" can do wonders

well as someone whos done rehab (not 5 star) i can tell you it all depends on many factors some people are ready and want to live life substance free and others like me are at a point in life where i choose not to be i have a personal reason why i use at this point in life but im not out stealing and commiting crime for money im making myself a more productive member of society and i need to be on a maintence dose right now.. your comment is very narrow minded.