Using My first Cycle AAS looking for any additional tips to Help combat Side-Effects.

Thomas29

Bluelighter
I Am Order Hawthorn Berry for the High Blood Pressure And possible heart problems during AAS use But I Am doing A short cycle And the natural growth hormone release since I have not Receievd for any drugs like clomid And Nolvade that I need post use. Any information that I could use besides the obvious like i am still learning more about AAS use so any information would be very appreciated.

Where would be the best Sources of Information to start Reading regarding the use of Growth Hormones And I was looking at Nutrobal (Mk-677) just recently as an Orally Administered Growth Hormone But I have not done any research on HGH use so would that even have any benefit on Bodybuilding Muscle Mass? But what drugs do u use during use or post use for hgh like clomid And HCG for AAS.

Last edited:
I was going to get this but just got done dealing with patients for 10 hours so I'm going to pass instead of taking the risk of being a smartass lol

I was going to get this but just got done dealing with patients for 10 hours so I'm going to pass instead of taking the risk of being a smartass lol

What's your employment, if you don't mind me asking..? I wasn't aware you worked in medicine..

I Am Order Hawthorn Berry for the High Blood Pressure And possible heart problems during AAS use But I Am doing A short cycle And the natural growth hormone release since I have not read for any drugs like clomid that i might need post use any information that I could use besides the obvious like i am still learning more about AAS use so any information would be very appreciated.

Where would be the best Sources of Information to start Reading regarding the use of Growth Hormones And I was looking at Nutrobal (Mk-677) just recently as an Orally Administered Growth Hormone But I have not done any research on HGH use so would that even have any benefit on Bodybuilding Muscle Mass? But what drugs do u use during use or post use for hgh like clomid And HCG for AAS.

Hi There and welcome to PED's.... This should give you a decent understanding of where to start: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/599950-YOUR-FIRST-CYCLE-Read-Here

Please enclose your training history, age, height, bf%, weight, diet, etc then we may be able to better advise..

So you are dealing with customers.... :)

Guess they tend to call them customers more in retail pharmacy. I work in hospital pharmacy so the term customers doesn't get used much. Either way, guess they are still customers technically