• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Using morphine while on suboxone maintenance

Not even worth trying if you're on 10mg's sub/day. You would prob have to stop dosing Subs for 3-4 days or get down to .5mg or less/day to feel anything from 15 mg morphine. Sorry u can't get high but hey that's what subs are for.

ABG morphine typically breaks down into "tiny white balls", until chopped more finely.
Which is morphine sulfate, but if he is moving this stuff already chopped, I would be careful.
Probably mixed with some bullshit.

I'm on 10 MG suboxone doc currently gave me a script for morphine sulphate 15 milligrams take one every 8-10 hrs she told me to continue taking subs and as well the morph she just gave me can I iv it? Just 1 15 milligram

The suboxone is going to block basically all of the morphine. It'd be a waste.

I am fully unimpressed with IV morphine. I did it with the instant release and still didn't get shit of it. Keep in mind that you can only fit 60mgs of morphine into one mL.

At that point I had been sniffing shitloads of opana, alternating with heroin when I ran out of those. Tolly may have been too high for me to be bothered to shoot those without a massive ass barrel.

Just my own 2c.