• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Using Modafanil (Modalert etc) as a medication for a Benzo hangover

pally pete

Bluelighter
I like my Benzos. A lot. As most of you know. Recently I've been caining the newer/stronger/RC Benzos and currently have quite a high dose of FlubromazePAM and Meclonazepam in my system. Which even with a massive tolerance leaves me feeling relatively good for a good few days due to long half-life. The problem is it leaves me feeling pretty spaced out/fluffy/tired/groggy. Not just when I wake, but all day long.

I have recently came across some 200mg Modafinil & 150mg Armodafinil tablets.

Would they be a good idea to help at work? Usually I need good focus/concentration (Which is awful at times) But this week work is not so busy, so the focus/concentration issue is not as much of a problem as usual.

I work in a factory in the Manufacturing industry. Tomorrow I will almost certainly feel groggy as I only consumed 56mg FlubromazePAM & 30mg Meclonazepam around 2 hours ago and have to be awake for work again at 05:30am in just under 8 hours.

As we're not busy at work my tasks may not require maximum focus/concentration. General labouring duties, odd jobs, painting the factory floor etc.. Buy saying that, I'm the most scatty brained person I know at the best of times (Drugs or no drugs) If there is a hard way of doing something, I usually find it! I can't keep a thought in my head for more than a second (Even pre drug use)

Anyway, I was thinking it could be a possible opportunity to experiment with the Modafinil/Armodafinil... What do you guys think?

What doses would be recommended for a first time?

Thanks for your time.

Respect ;)