• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Using Methamphetamine to flush THC faster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnImpulse

Greenlighter
Alright, this question came to me while stoned one night. So bear with me.

So if the way THC is stored is in fat cells, wouldn't like a meth binge of scarcely eating anything for a week or two -or eating minimally- make you lose weight, thus removing the THC from your body quicker? Now look, I know some will say "But then you have the problem of the meth in your system". Well if you were taking a drug test, Meth will be out of your system in about 5 days maximum, right? So a week prior to testing, you would stay clean. I googled this question and got half ass answers, so help me out.

i meaN idk if this question breaks the rules but it definitely sounds like a stoned thought

i have them all the time but never make it to BL in time and they're usually so genius at the time!

meth increases metabolism and causes a general increase in thermogenic rates.... So yeah, you're correct in your presumption that if you planned it right, and drank lots of water and maybe even exercized (safely) it would def flush you faster ....

Alright, thanks guys. Hopefully, I am not breaking rules with this thread. Now I'm definitely not saying everyone should do this in case of being drug tested. But I know people are desperate out there. Stoned thoughts rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.