• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants using meth 12 hours after taking ~50mg of serequel; is it worth it?

pisspotnrock

Bluelighter
long story short, was comin down off the gear this morning n had a bit over 50mg of seroqel to knock me out at 3-4am... would having a small shot of meth do anything 12 hours after that or will I have to wait longer? just dont wanna waste the gear as its good stuff...

thanks in advance

fuck, just read my BP and it was 165/94 with a pulse of 125 :\

my last dose of meth was at 11pm last night, took the 50mg or seriquel at 3.20am and had 4mg of clonazapam when I woke up.. mabey I should wait till my BP goes down 8(

Benzos are what ER doctors give to people that have ODd on meth. As far as I know, benzos counteract meth.

They do for me, anyway.

From my experience within 12 hours after having the last a puff of methamphetamine it was time to sleep I took a 100mg quetapine tablet the onset was 30-40 minutes and it truly sedated me to the point of sleep. Just to note, quetapine and methamphetamine on their own are documented to affect blood pressure. When I woke up i felt like normal like I hadn't had any methamphetamine and my thought patterns were 100% normal. If seroquel/quetapine when taken alone has an adverse effect such as anger rather than sedation I would not recommend this. If quetapine sedates you then it will be ok, when you fall asleep your blood pressure will balance out.

I take 200 mg of seroquel nightly and regularly use meth every few weeks with no serious side affects.

That's my experience others may be different.