• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Using MDMA for emotional and spiritual healing, best method?

burn out

Bluelighter
I suffer from the effects of a lot emotional wounding and I was wondering if I could use MDMA to help me heal and become more heart centered?

I have used it twice before but I found it was not strong enough to break through my patterns of resistance.

However, since then I was able to break through some of those patterns using mescaline (which i find much more powerful). So I am thinking now that I am more open, I might be better able to utilize MDMA and I am hoping it would provide me with a gentler, more emotional headspace than mescaline.

Do you guys think this is feasible and what can I do durin gthe experience to faciliate this type of emotional release and heart opening? Would staying at home meditating be a good idea? Music? Teachings on how to use MDMA? (For isntance I have found books like the psychedelic experience by leary, alpert and metzner as well as LSD psychotherapy to be extremely valuable in shaping my psychedelic experiences, is there anything similar for MDMA?)

If you take it under the supervision of a therapist, you might make some progress.

I have found that using MDMA at home can be a great learning / healing experience and helps you have a real 'think' about those problems that you tend to avoid when sober.

Having a close friend that is rolling and willing to talk and listen is a great help (but not needed). Do you have certain objects or photos that trigger these negative emotions (going through old photos when on MDMA can be such a rewarding experience) and looking though other peoples photos when high and listening to the stories can be so much fun.

It really depends on what your trying to address - some people are looking into MDMA therapy for PTSD so the approach to that is very different to people suffering from an abusive relationship etc.

Whenever me and my gf are experiencing relationship problems, we roll and sit on the floor talking for hours. It just lowers those barriers and allows you to say those things you just wouldn't otherwise.I find it not only makes you completely honest, but you believe everything the other person says and you just accept it gracefully.

I have found that using MDMA at home can be a great learning / healing experience and helps you have a real 'think' about those problems that you tend to avoid when sober.

Having a close friend that is rolling and willing to talk and listen is a great help (but not needed). Do you have certain objects or photos that trigger these negative emotions (going through old photos when on MDMA can be such a rewarding experience) and looking though other peoples photos when high and listening to the stories can be so much fun.

It really depends on what your trying to address - some people are looking into MDMA therapy for PTSD so the approach to that is very different to people suffering from an abusive relationship etc.

I am looking to address evertything from social anxiety, to PTSD to anger issues to depression.

Also, would smoking some cannabis be good idea? is it good to mix with MDMA? I would wait until close to the come down before smoking, in order to experience the pure MDMA before adding the weed.