• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Using low dose bupe simultaneously with fentalogue

Synergist1

Bluelighter
So I planned on using for a day or two, but got carried away.
Long story short, I’ve been taking ~1 mg of suboxone daily. Down from 4 daily.
Today is day 7 of light fent use. Will I be able to just walk off the fent as I raise my sub dose? Or am I totally destroying my receptors and tolerance- and now subs won’t even help my WD s.
The subs have started to block the fent a little. That shit just cuts thru bupe though, so it’s not ideal. Any thoughts or first hand experiences?

Fentanyl? Haven't heard of fentalogue. Fentanyl is far stronger than buprenorphine, even in small amounts, I'd go down as low as you can on fent, switch to max daily dose suboxone, taper down over a month or so until your at most 2mg suboxone 2x per day then off, or go down slowly from there to 1mg suboxone a day & stop. Many years ago I did this, I was stopped early on the suboxone of 2mg 2x a day, and was very relieved to discover I had no withdrawal symptoms after that happened

I appreciate you taking the time to read and respond very much. I can’t talk to anybody in real life about this, and I’m terrified I’m getting out of control again, and possibly making my bupe induction worse than it would have been.
Here’s the problem...even though I want to quit , I don’t have the will power to stop when I still have some of my stash. I was planning on giving it to a friend to hold but that fell threw, and I can’t throw it away.
I have gone up to 15 hrs or so without any WDs, other than minor aches. Idk if that’s the subs or the stuff I’m using has really long legs ( which it does )
15 hrs and I break mentally. I’m using light doses.
So in the past my issue was PWDs bc I had to wait 4 days to safely take the bupe after fent.
This time around , I already have bupe in my body , so stopping the fent should be easy...
Or am I missing something?
Please, I’m very familiar With this med ( bupe ). And never had issues with it until everything was fent.
If you have any first hand knowledge. Please let me know

I appreciate you taking the time to read and respond very much. I can't talk to anybody in real life about this, and I’m terrified I’m getting out of control again, and possibly making my bupe induction worse than it would have been.
Here’s the problem...even though I want to quit , I don’t have the will power to stop when I still have some of my stash. I was planning on giving it to a friend to hold but that fell threw, and I can’t throw it away.
I have gone up to 15 hrs or so without any WDs, other than minor aches. Idk if that’s the subs or the stuff I’m using has really long legs ( which it does )
So in the past my issue was PWDs bc I had to wait 4 days to safely take the bupe after fent.
This time around , I already have bupe in my body , so stopping the fent should be easy...
Please, I’m very familiar With this med ( bupe ). And never had issues with it until everything was fent.

Do you have a messenger app we can use. I know all about fentanyl in about 9 different formulations, and used all but one (onsolis). I need to do a little back and forth q&a if I'm to help you, and for you it seems time is of the essence so pm me where we can message each other. I have a lot of experience as someone placed on every opioid narcotic you can think of (except exalgo & kadian & morphine suppositories, also my county couldn't order liquid dilaudid only roxanol (liquid morphine) & oxyfast (liquid oxycodone). I was supposed to die in 12 to 18 months because I had multiple serious medical problems which in combination was terminal. By some miracle, after 2.5 years in palliative care without ever having to progress to hospice, as well as improving in fast miraculous ways, (I fell in love haha) from being bedridden for years to wheelchair for long time to Walker, to 4 prong cane....I eventually took my first steps in years, not many and I had my hand along the wall just in case....I also got my certificate in drug and alcohol use and abuse counseling.....most people don't add the use part, but I need to know specifics about how often u take or were taking the fent, how you were using the fent, what the dosage was, I'm assuming abusing a patch but you'll have to help me help you, and as far as what your plan is with the bupe....which I'm assuming is suboxone not subutex due to the narcan/naloxone references, I'll need to know what kind of suboxone it is, I think there's only sublingual tablets and sublingual film

Shit, I thought i sent this weeks ago, I'm so sorry. Fentanyl does not have a long half-life whatsoever I don't understand at all why you would have to wait 4 days to take it after taking fentanyl, that's why I have these specific questions.....also, the maximum dose anyone should ever take of buprenorphine at once is 32mg, anything more is just wasted because 32mgs is the most your opioid receptors will have room for it the pass through, at least for the next 12 hours. I need to know what kind of fentanyl your using, how much of if & suboxone you have, what your goal is, & if you receive a monthly prescription you can depend on, etc. I'm so sorry for my delayed reply, we just moved 4 hours away and things were hectic and I thought I had sent this reply x.x I hope you're okay.

I appreciate you taking the time to read and respond very much. I can’t talk to anybody in real life about this, and I’m terrified I’m getting out of control again, and possibly making my bupe induction worse than it would have been.

I see that this is an older question but as someone who has also experienced that situation your not missing anything. Just stop the dope (assuming you're getting random fent BS that's sold as "dope" now a days :rolleyes:) & up the bupeprenorphine as needed. You should be good to go. :)

I know that personally I quit because shit had gotten so awful & was surprised by how awful it actually was! I tried some 3 months later in the manner you appear to be using. The whole do some for the day & switch back to bupe the next day type thing. WOW was I shocked by how awful I felt the next day. Not precipitated withdrawals or anything like that. Like straight up hung over type feeling (I don't drink anymore but best example of feeling). God knows what random fentalogue you'll get instead of diacetylmorphine in your "dope" sadly enough.

Anyways I'm hoping you've already answered this question but if not feel free to reply & I'll be more specific if you'd like. Honestly though as I stated I'm understanding you correctly you know what's up & can just stop the fent, up the bupe & be fine. (y)

So , Thanks for the reply’s. If anybody is in a similar situation and wants to hear more specifics, u can Wickr me @ pickled19
But yes, despite fentanyl short half life, the fentadope/fentalogue being sold as dope often has much longer acting metabolites, or just builds up in your system. It’s a sad scene where I’m located and I hear it’s pretty common elsewhere.
I used to get consistent, Fire ECP , and be able to switch back to subs within 1 day.... almost totally painlessly. If anything, just slept a lot the first day back on subs. 12 hrs was always plenty of time to avoid PWD.
I’m assuming the fent is the cause of these newer issues, but it’s possible it’s related to the new generic strips I’ve been getting? Could just be my metabolism changed over the year I was off subs. I did a lot of kratom before getting back on subs -( could kratom rewire opiate receptors in some way. ? ?? Doubtful. Yet possible).
Anyway. The PWD induced after starting bupe after mystery fent was unbearable, and it lasted over 24 hrs.
It’s debilitating....
My last experience turned into an experiment of sorts.
I was using for approx 10 days straight. I can’t say exactly which analogues I used, but it had longer legs than reg fent. Could be anything tho.
I took .25-1 mg suboxone a
daily. Spread out usually.
I didn’t notice much blocking at that dose, and using such a potent opiate.
I can definitely say it made the transition back to subs easier, but still not painless. I was in bed from Monday to Thursday.... I took last dose of fent Monday morning. 50% of my normal , functional dose.
I did not push it with the subs. I think I took 1 mg tues, without PW. Maybe 2-4 mg the next day, and although no PWD, I still felt awful. No energy. Slept almost 20 outta 24 hrs between tues and Wednesday.
Bottom line is this method works to avoid Pwd IME . But if possible the best bet is still avoid fent at all costs, but that’s almost impossible in some cases.
Second best, obtain some real oxy or short actin opie to use prior to subs. Subs and fent don’t play nice together

Ok if you receive relief from 1mg & 2mg suboxone strips, then what it looks like to me is that fentanyl is so strong for your body, that it lasts a lot longer than it should, for instance, someone just had surgery in the hospital and they were receiving 2mg IV dilaudid every 2 hours for 48 hours after the surgery. In the rare case this person has a tolerance strong enough to not overdose from this, someone could give them an 80mg IV shot of dilaudid and they wouldn't need anymore 2mg shots for the next 48 hours at all despite the half life. I dont know what kind of fentanyl you're getting either, in pharmaceuticals there are all different kinds, remifentanyl, alfentanyl, sufentanil....going up to it's strongest form, carfentanil, which is 10,000 x stronger than morphine and used to sedate elephants & rhinos. These various formulations do have different half lives, but I think they're all pretty short.

By the way, I've never used wickr me but I downloaded it. It appears that I can't search anyone or message anyone outside of my contacts. I tried to find pickled19 several different ways & no luck

Idk where you are located, but in the USA, the only opiate available (without dealing with customs ) is fentadope..,
At least afaik.. there is methadone. Which really sucks to be Hooked on.
Pills started our opiate epidemic, and since, no doctor is risking their license prescribing anything that might give a buzz to anyone with any history of use. Even when I had knee surgery, the 10mg of oxycodone every 4 hrs was as much as they would prescribe.
Pharmaceutical pills sold on streets are usually pressed w the same fent analogues that are in the dope, but cost 10X the price. It’s really tough having a tolerance of any kind and getting legit pain relief. Let alone a recreational high.
It’s a new world. So to answer your question, I’m not sure what type of fent it is. It’s def not manufactured for use in hospitals. Think cartels manufacturing any # of possible analogues, from carfent. To any other possiblity. I’m sure it could be something never even seen before.
I think fentanyl is too potent for anybody who can still feel 100mg oxy.
When I was using, I’d average 2 bundles a day. Maybe 1-2 grams of fire heroin. I had a pretty big habit.
But the dope got replaced w fent, and who knows how it’s cut. I’ve done one 1/2 bag and fell out.... I’ve done 3 bags and felt nothing. It’s impossible to know how high your tolerance is bc you don’t know what drug or amount you’re using.

Hey man,

First off I feel for you, and anyone going through this fentanyl analog withdrawal..

I notice you mention though that you’ve been trying with the new generic strips. Both myself and others have found some of those to be inferior to brand name, especially the Dr Reddys crap.

That said, yea fentanyl analogs will cause you some nasty withdrawals regardless from how skyhigh they take your tolerance.

In your opinion, how is the experience of this product different in effects from true East Coast? I’ve tried pharmaceutical fentanyl plenty as well as very pure diacetylmorphine but this stuff your taking sounds like a whole ‘nother beast with its long duration.

While I do think a lot can build up in the system, my impression is that this is likely the pharmacological action of the substance in question over any sort of building up taking place.

Yea the opioid epidemic has definitely put a clamp down on providers but I also think that this is still better than what we had before. Don’t get me wrong unlimited oxy and morphine was great but more damaging than beneficial.

Eventually it’ll all even out and hopefully we’ll get to a point where health care providers can properly manage pain without the mass amounts of addiction that took place like before.
-GC

The differences vary from batch to batch.
Ive heard ppl speculate that one of the longer acting batches could be carfent, but im not sure... Ive done a few different fent analogues in pure form and they all have there slight differences, but if your not looking for it, it’s impossible to tell. ( i usually use in an attempt to catch a nod, so like ppl say... its a little less “warmth” than usual H.
In the past i was getting h that was just cut w fent or fent analogues and it wasnt really noticable.
I was clean for 2 yrs before an injury really pushed me into relapse mode to deal w pain.
So all my old connects are gone, im libing in new city... i wasnt trying to get deep into scene here, so i mostly scored thru a middleman. This person prefers fent for whatever reason, maybe thats why i wound up w so much product that contained zero H.
Just white , tasteless powder containing god knows what. Could be any of 1400 fent analogues with a half life slighly longer than pure fent hcl. The feeling was good enough. But the way tollerance develops and the subsequent WDs are what really seperate fent products from traditional morphine based opies IMHO

The differences vary from batch to batch.
Ive heard ppl speculate that one of the longer acting batches could be carfent, but im not sure... Ive done a few different fent analogues in pure form and they all have there slight differences, but if your not looking for it, it’s impossible to tell. ( i usually use in an attempt to catch a nod, so like ppl say... its a little less “warmth” than usual H.
In the past i was getting h that was just cut w fent or fent analogues and it wasnt really noticable.
I was clean for 2 yrs before an injury really pushed me into relapse mode to deal w pain.
So all my old connects are gone, im libing in new city... i wasnt trying to get deep into scene here, so i mostly scored thru a middleman. This person prefers fent for whatever reason, maybe thats why i wound up w so much product that contained zero H.
Just white , tasteless powder containing god knows what. Could be any of 1400 fent analogues with a half life slighly longer than pure fent hcl. The feeling was good enough. But the way tollerance develops and the subsequent WDs are what really seperate fent products from traditional morphine based opies IMHO

I only have a moment for my apologies for not taking the time to properly respond to your other posts in the thread.

I just wanted to mention that to the best of my knowledge it doesn't matter if your middle man prefers fent or H. Depending on the country you live in your chances of getting H are quite low. I know here in the US getting anything other than fentalogues is rare. I call it random shit with some fentalogues sprinkled on top. 😢

Hell I've ran into "dope" that was straight up corn starch & fentalogues. :rolleyes: It folded you but damn who the hell would want to sniff that? I mean since it's insoluble you can just filter & shoot the shit but still. I'm not really trusting much to people that put random shit like corn starch as a base for their "mix".

Fucking absurd. I digress though. I just wanted to point out that even if the person getting you your shit preferred H you'd still be unlikely to actually get it. (n)

Again this depends on your country. ;)

I’m going through the exact same damn thing you are! Been switching back and forth from fent to subs, worked super well for about a month. Any time I was out of fent, I’d do subs and feel fine. Switched back and forth with no WDs or any shitty feelings. Next thing you know, I was doing fent and ran out and switched to subs, expected to be fine like usual, and nope wasn’t fine at all. Just went into WDs like the subs weren’t even working. Maybe they were a tiny bit, but not enough to feel good and normal and carry on with my day as usual. now I’m in a shit spot where I damn near need the fent and have no way of getting off it.

I'm in same nightmare. Had huge habit. Over 20 years. I remember the good stuff. I somehow got myself clean, last Feb. Made it 14 months, on bupe. The. Virus hit, work stopped, everything I loved doing, hobbies, were impossible. Lost my girl, depression set in, and been using almost 2 months now. The guilt involved is unreal. Plus, same issue. Nothing here is H. I dont know what I got last few days, kept the WD away, but didnt feel myself, at all.
Now, I'm ready to take my life back, get back on subs, but I'm terrified. I'm all alone. Live alone. In quarantine, no where to go, out of work, and afraid.
I have 2 more days, til I see my dr. But, I do have some subs left. Wish I had diazepam to help. Have to wait a few days til I get a script. But, I cant keep using this fake H. I have no money, cant work, and stuck at home. Alone, staring at walls, going totally insane. I have to do this tho. The past year, 14 months, were the best, in my whole life. I want that back. Just need to talk to someone. I pit myself in PwD last year. Terrified its gonna happen again. Plus, again, I cant go to AA meetings, have no real friends, that understand what I'm going through. My family is here, I'm town, and they're the best. But, again, dont understand how hard it is.
I know what y'all goin thru. Wish u all the best.
I dont remember how I did it last year. I used the bernese method I know, but the fake H I'm getting now, os scaring me, because I dont know what it is. Just pure white, has a medicine taste. Kinda tastes like burnt plastic. Makes my ears ring, holds of WD fairly decent, but will not take away restless legs, or give me energy. Does anyone have an idea, what it might possibly be ?
I'm open to anything, any advice.
I just want my life back. Feel like I'm human again.
Thanks ahead of time, and good luck, to all that are really trying.
PS. One other thing that scares me once I do get clean again, back on my subs, how am I gonna stay sober. Stuck alone, just my insane mind, to keep me company. Something has to give. I could never actually do it, but, lately, I wish I wouldnt wake up one day. Just to get away from this horrible feeling.
I went from top of the world, to hell, in matter of a few weeks. I'm trying to climb back out. Can't help thinking it's useless. I'll go thru the pain again, get clean, and have the same emptiness I my life.
I know I need support. But, where do I find it now. I got lucky, dr knows how bad i want this. And i will not lie to him. So I'm getting a second chance. But, what do i do after this. Virtual meetings don't seem real. I'm human. I need to interact with others.
Seems like I have a few problems piled up here. But, getting back on subs, seems like it should be my 1st priority. Then, finding someone to talk to, something to do, so I dont relapse again...
I'm just all confuesed, and feel so alone.
Any suggestions. I hate feeling like this.
Thanks everyone. And I pray for anyone going thru this. It's not easy. Especially right now, the way we are all kept alone.

Hey mate, this shit really sucks, I agree. The circumstances of life right now make it really really hard to focus on staying sober and seeing the positive. Don’t wish you wouldn’t wake up though! You never know when the tides will change, and something great might happen for you!
The stay at home bullshit won’t last forever. You can get through this! We all can. Just want to let you know that I share in your desperation and am struggling hard as well. It’s going to be okay. Not sure where you live, but get outside if you can, in nature. And if you can’t do your usual hobbies, try a new one? I started agate picking to keep me busy lol