• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Using lemon juice to shoot up crack

Rampage St

Bluelighter
last night I broke my pipe and did some fentanyl and was afraid I might OD so I injected crack with 3 drops of squeezed lemon juice. Today I feel very nauseous and unwell but I think it’s unrelated to any potential side effect of that and more just from treating my body like shit. It also could be crack withdrawal cause I’ve been smoking it non stop for weeks. Also mixing fentanyl and subutex can make me feel like shit.

I just feel like garbage and am wondering the potential dangers of injecting lemon juice. Thanks.

last night I broke my pipe and did some fentanyl and was afraid I might OD so I injected crack with 3 drops of squeezed lemon juice. Today I feel very nauseous and unwell but I think it’s unrelated to any potential side effect of that and more just from treating my body like shit. It also could be crack withdrawal cause I’ve been smoking it non stop for weeks. Also mixing fentanyl and subutex can make me feel like shit.

I just feel like garbage and am wondering the potential dangers of injecting lemon juice. Thanks.
Yeah I'm afraid it can be super dangerous due to fungal infections etc - I have no more first hand info though so hopefully someone will come along soon who does

It sounds crazy, but I've actually heard of people doing this before. They use lemon juice to dissolve crack so they can shoot up with it. I don't know how healthy it is to do though. I would say just stick to smoking the stuff and not shooting it up like that.

It sounds crazy, but I've actually heard of people doing this before. They use lemon juice to dissolve crack so they can shoot up with it. I don't know how healthy it is to do though. I would say just stick to smoking the stuff and not shooting it up like that.
It's extremely risky

If you want to turn your crack back into a salt to inject then use citric acid / vit c if you must

I would rather inject something natural but I understand the potential dangers of fungal infection. I’d never do it if the circumstances didn’t warrant it but dying from an overdose out weighted 3 drops from an organic lemon

I would rather inject something natural but I understand the potential dangers of fungal infection. I’d never do it if the circumstances didn’t warrant it but dying from an overdose out weighted 3 drops from an organic lemon
well, don't do it again! I do like the way you got 'organic' in there, but I'm not really sure that would make a difference here...but nice try :LOL:

feeling better now I hope?

you should never IV anything organic, and I don't mean "whole foods healthy" organic, I mean organic material in a literal sense: "relating to or derived from living matter"

Fungal toxins are definitely natural 😬

I remember that case not too long ago of some guy who IV'd some psilocybin mushroom tea he had boiled, ended up in multi organ failure from a massive fungal infection, dude literally had shroom mycelium growing in his body

Last edited:
I didn’t mean it like that hopefully nothing bad comes from it I just meant that shooting lemon juice seemed better than dying. I am feeling better mostly, just needed more crack.

I have had doctors tell me oh you must have myocarditis blah blah. I understand sterility and the importance of a clean needle, clean water. I’m not trying to sound special or brag but people who get abscesses and shit deserve them for their stupidity. Yeah when you use a rusty spoon a needle 90 times and motel 6 water you’re gonna die from sepsis It’s not rocket science.

I used to smoke a half ball of crack daily for years, oh my god lol. Just thinking about it has my stomach turning and in knots. If you know, you know! 😆 I haven’t touched the stuff in years tho. I have so many good tips if you’re interested lol. The best tool to slide the crack off the spoon is a dental pick (from the dollar store) guaranteed no waste lol.. I have lots more just hit me up 😝 and be careful shooting it up, that scares me for you

Lemon juice contains fungal spores that can grow and attack the optic nerves.

Due to similar stupid shit I did when I was younger, I am slowly going blind in my left eye.

Just DON'T fuckin use lemon juice, or vinegar (other stupid shit I've done)...

Yeah, I’ve used lemon juice and vinegar to boot crack a bunch of times before I really knew how dangerous it was. Plus you just feel gross and ill after doing it whether you get an infection or not. Go down to Walmart or a pharmacy and get you some of that crystallized vit c. Mix your rock into water and add small bits of vit c until it breaks out evenly. Viola , bootable crack. Much safer and better for you since you can titrate the amount of vit c to use just as much as you need to break out the rock.

Bonus point is you don’t have to taste the nasty ass vinegar or lemon juice when you shoot it.

Yeah I'm afraid it can be super dangerous due to fungal infections etc - I have no more first hand info though so hopefully someone will come along soon who does
Did this circa 2006 and got a massive infection that made over 3/4 of my arm turn black and blue. Took 2 trips to the hospital and I'm lucky I didn't lose my arm.