Using legal TRT as my cycle?

sexypizza

Greenlighter
Hello,

a few months ago i got my blood checked to see my testosterone levels.

the results came out at around 300 or so, which is still within the normal range but unfortunately still pretty low for someone my age (im 22) so i was wondering if its possible for me to get Testosterone replacement therapy, or if i should i even consider that at all? my GP says i cant do this because im still considered in the healthy range. but i really want to be in high normal range since this is important to me and my muscle building goals.

another reason I want Trt is because its covered by my insurance, so if i can find a doctor willing to give it to me, i wouldnt have to pay anything. thats alot better than spending money on illegal testerone. but again the problem is that my test isnt low enough to get it replaced.

Hello,

a few months ago i got my blood checked to see my testosterone levels.

the results came out at around 300 or so, which is still within the normal range but unfortunately still pretty low for someone my age (im 22) so i was wondering if its possible for me to get Testosterone replacement therapy, or if i should i even consider that at all? my GP says i cant do this because im still considered in the healthy range. but i really want to be in high normal range since this is important to me and my muscle building goals.

another reason I want Trt is because its covered by my insurance, so if i can find a doctor willing to give it to me, i wouldnt have to pay anything. thats alot better than spending money on illegal testerone. but again the problem is that my test isnt low enough to get it replaced.

go for it. i'm in the same boat as you. if your doc wont give you trt for the 300 levels, either find another doc, self-administer your trt, or crash your levels so he's forced to give you trt. he'll most likely start you on some bullshit creams, they wont be consistent. you can go with a trt clinic. a ugl, or a different GP or an endocrinologist. they will most likely want to do MRI's and other bloodwork though to figure out the cause of your low test (possible tumor) before they start putting you on shots. your insurance may or may not cover all of these expenses. best of luck to you in your endevaurs. and here's something i learned from a lot of forums. a lot of guys like to have their heads up their asses and say "oh your 22 you don't need to even think about test till you've maxed out your genetic potential and are at least 25" tell these kind of people to go fuck themselves because they don't understand what its like living with low test your whole life. you'll also find a lot of crappy information on some forums. this forum seems okay but there is not a lot of posters so it can be somewhat unhelpful. but there are a few forums i don't like simply because they are set up by UGL's and only push their own product and delete posts about other UGL's and whatnot and post biased information. other forums like to push PH's or stupid weird supplements, each has their own niche i guess.

anyways, good luck in your endevaurs. if you plan to be on steroids for life i highly recommend you read the book legal muscle by rick Collins before you do so. it will help you understand a lot of the legality behind steroids which is a scheduled III substance so it's important you stay protected against the law.

Doctors notoriously underdose those being treated for TRT. It's lose-lose if you depend on them. What I've seen done most often is go with the program they suggest, then augment with your own source until you hit the range you want.

*Legitimate reason for using, should you need a defense (not legal, but legitimate)
*You may get what you need from a doctor
*You get bloods done regularly which is important and expensive to do yourself
*You can fine tune your own doses based on continued feedback from your doctor

Good luck. Don't mess with AI's unless you really need to. Low E2 is as bad as high E2 and once you start to tinker, it's very difficult due to half life.