• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Using Heroin makes me smug, but eventually resentful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boku_

Bluelighter
I haven't used heroin for a good 6 months as these days i have a contact that can hook me up with quality shards of ice and i find the smoking meth experience to be far more enjoyable and satisfying. To start with when it comes to me and heroin i have always been a chipper in that i have never and i mean never ever have I had physical withdrawals from my occasional heroin use. I know i should count my blessings but i put the main reason i have never had a proper heroin habit is that when i use heroin it makes me feel good for the first couple of hours, a kind of arrogance smugness comes over me but eventually i start to feel resentful about events and friendships from my past. Kind of like how Alcoholics feel when they get drunk and get shitty feelings and attitude about their life. it's funny i drink beer regularly and i am a total happy drunk that doesn't get resentful about things at all from drinking.

I also can't sleep well after i've used heroin and i can get some sleep but it's a very light sleep and not refreshing at all. Sure smoking some China white is not the lifestyle choice that using meth is but heroin just nulls my sex drive which is such a turn off.

To be honest i have only used heroin in the past as i was associating with heroin users and Stims like meth and speed were not readily available.

Do any other BLers have resentful feelings when using heroin? Maybe it's just a case of having underlying issues that heroin use bring out in me but for the love of god meth just makes me spun but the meth high just makes me content.

Strange ugh

This is more of a blog entry, I'm going to close this. If you want it moved to Drug Culture, send me a PM and I can do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.