• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Using fent to clear bupe from opiate receptors so i can use H again..

FakeShemp

Greenlighter
Hey So I was wondering. I know that fent/blues breakthru bupe.. I'm on 12mg of subs and the other day I did a blue and it totally worked and that got me thinking.. I fucking hate fentanyl. It sucks all day. But could I use like one pill to remove the bupe from my receptors and then wait awhile afterwards and use this dark that I got? In the past I would just shoot up a lot more dark than usual to break through my subs but I wanted to know what you guys thought would be the better alternative. I appreciate your time

Errrr... WHAT?!

So long as you have an opiate/opioid in your system it will bind to your opiate receptors ; that's how it produces its effects. Adding one to another is therefore like saying can I get rid of the water in my kitchen by taking a garden hose and flooding it a bit more. Bupe is a partial agonist/antagonist. The only thing that completely DISPLACES or blocks opiates from your receptors is a full-on antagonist like naloxone - and that means you won't 'get' anything from an opiate. You'll just have to stop or reduce the bupe if you wanna feel your H.

Last edited:
@FakeShemp I get what you're trying to ask

You're saying you usually need more dope than usual to break thru subs.

You're saying that fent breaks thru the subs (which yes, similar binding affinities)

But the next part -- you're asking if you do fent (theoretically knocking the bupe off receptors and replacing with fent) and then some time later do dope would you still need more like you do when you do dope while.on subs?

Well, first thing-- it depends. Fent and bupe have similar binding affinities so if dope can't replace the bupe in lower doses it most likely won't replace the fent

But-- with bupe being a partial agonist and antagonist it's mechanism of action is different.
So if you do fent for a few days and let the bupe lower in your system, you'll likely feel dope better because it synergizes with the fent(both being full agonist)

Warning tho -- if you intend to go back to subs, always keep some in your system. It prevents the pain of pwd when going back. As long as I have some sub in system I didn't have an issue going back on. And because fent stays in your system very long (lipophilic) it's hard to go from fent to bupe. So don't set yourself up for a world of hurt. Take even a low dose of sub while you're playing around. You'll save yourself some agony

Hey So I was wondering. I know that fent/blues breakthru bupe.. I'm on 12mg of subs and the other day I did a blue and it totally worked and that got me thinking.. I fucking hate fentanyl. It sucks all day. But could I use like one pill to remove the bupe from my receptors and then wait awhile afterwards and use this dark that I got? In the past I would just shoot up a lot more dark than usual to break through my subs but I wanted to know what you guys thought would be the better alternative. I appreciate your time

@FakeShemp I get what you're trying to ask

You're saying you usually need more dope than usual to break thru subs.

You're saying that fent breaks thru the subs (which yes, similar binding affinities)

But the next part -- you're asking if you do fent (theoretically knocking the bupe off receptors and replacing with fent) and then some time later do dope would you still need more like you do when you do dope while.on subs?

Well, first thing-- it depends. Fent and bupe have similar binding affinities so if dope can't replace the bupe in lower doses it most likely won't replace the fent

But-- with bupe being a partial agonist and antagonist it's mechanism of action is different.
So if you do fent for a few days and let the bupe lower in your system, you'll likely feel dope better because it synergizes with the fent(both being full agonist)

Warning tho -- if you intend to go back to subs, always keep some in your system. It prevents the pain of pwd when going back. As long as I have some sub in system I didn't have an issue going back on. And because fent stays in your system very long (lipophilic) it's hard to go from fent to bupe. So don't set yourself up for a world of hurt. Take even a low dose of sub while you're playing around. You'll save yourself some agony
Hey thanks for the reply CrzyDiamond. That was the exact question I was trying to ask. Good Job!
~Update~
So I was worried about my tolerance shooting thru the roof if I used fetty even over the course of a whole day bc it would ruin the purpose behind it in the first place. Bc of this I only snorted a ⅓ of a pill at first and it fucked me up fierce! Since that ⅓/pill straight twisted me like that I figured that my bupe receptors were pretty much cleared. So I weighed out a [.12] on my diamond scale and fired it straight into my arm and it worked like a charm! Perfect rush accompanied by the standard euphoria and a nice little nod... And the [.12] i put in the spoon ain't shit compared to hearing about people cramming [.55-.76] of a gram just to barely feel anything at all! It wasn't the scientific discovery of a lifetime but I would definitely recommend to anyone in the same predicament... And thank you for your input Crzy Diamond, it was much appreciated! 👍