• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Using DXM Right After Propylhexedrine

Voyager Zero

Greenlighter
I would assume without having the in-depth knowledge but rather more of my gut instinct telling me someone who does would advise you not to combine DXM with propylhexedrine and quite frankly seasoned drug users (let's pretend like this isn't abuse for a minute, I mean I would rather ask like Ketamine right after 5-MAPB or something if I had my wishes but getting offtrack here) might shun both of them separately. Like yes they are OTCs but I will leave it up to you to decide for yourself whether they are trash compounds you would just say try to avoid next time which is ok if your response is geared like that as I am not recommending nor advocating for using either of these for any reason even as they are recommended on the label they come in as an OTC (there are more effective holistic remedies in my eyes for being sick).

Anyways would it be risky to your knowledge to take a moderate dose of dxm like a good 6 hours after propyldexedrine was taken (it does not last longer in my experience, just talking about the peak mainly, and some coming down which does last a long time actually but it's not substantial effects compared to the first few hours)?

EDIT: How long after would be safe in your eyes if you want to chime in here?

Sorry if that's sloppy or confusing it's my first post, thanks.

Several days if not longer.
Sounds good.

They are both powerful molecules aren't they? I mean some might shun them but they have powerful effects on the brain whether you enjoy them or not.

I am taking a moderate dose of DXM a little less than 24 hours since last dosing propylhexedrine irresponsibly. Anytime I use propylhexedrine will be irresponsible so I need to make changes and stop myself from wanting to take it again through change. It just won't happen automatically it appears as my usage has been a pattern going on for a couple years now which is scary to think about.

I feel my system can handle it but for anyone else I'd say what they said.

Edit: Molecules or compounds? Can I say molecules or should it be compounds?

Very bad idea, since propylhexedrine is a serotonin releaser. Due to DXM's own actions on serotonin, there is a strong potential for serotonin syndrome when combining serotonin releasers (like MDMA, or propylhexedrine) with DXM. Serotonin syndrome is very serious and can kill you, and requires hospitalization usually.

Both molecule and compound are correct terms. :)