• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Using cocaine to lose weight

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
I stopped doing drugs and was lifting a lot of weights and got scary big so have been doing coke at work every p day to loose weight

If you stopped doing drugs and you're still doing coke, then I guess cocaine isn't a drug. The logic checks out.

Obviously this is probably one of the worst ways to lose weight. I'm assuming that coke is helping because you aren't eating. If you're working out hard, doing coke, and not eating then you're going to wreak havoc on your body

I guess I'm going to assume here that you quit drugs and started working out. Got pretty healthy.

Now you want to lose weight and turning to coke is what you decide. So back on the drugs you go.

Eating a few less calories a day or taking a walk instead of using your vehicle will be kinder to your heart than coke will.

If you stopped doing drugs and you're still doing coke, then I guess cocaine isn't a drug. The logic checks out.

Obviously this is probably one of the worst ways to lose weight. I'm assuming that coke is helping because you aren't eating. If you're working out hard, doing coke, and not eating then you're going to wreak havoc on your body
I did stopped but I've started again

I did stopped but I've started again
Well you will lose weight again. But water is a much better choice at this point. Maybe you can alternate and cut back on drugs and increase drinking water for a healthier intake and lifestyle too.

I stopped doing drugs and was lifting a lot of weights and got scary big so have been doing coke at work every p day to loose weight

There are MUCH better, safer, cheaper and healthier ways. I mean, literally just eating less will work healthily and for free.

I had a history of eating disorders and used amphetamine sulphate for the same purpose. I literally ended up like Sara Goldfarb and got sectioned. It's not worth it.

I guess I'm going to assume here that you quit drugs and started working out. Got pretty healthy.

Now you want to lose weight and turning to coke is what you decide. So back on the drugs you go.

Eating a few less calories a day or taking a walk instead of using your vehicle will be kinder to your heart than coke will.

There are MUCH better, safer, cheaper and healthier ways. I mean, literally just eating less will work healthily and for free.

I had a history of eating disorders and used amphetamine sulphate for the same purpose. I literally ended up like Sara Goldfarb and got sectioned. It's not wo
Well you will lose weight again. But water is a much better choice at this point. Maybe you can alternate and cut back on drugs and increase drinking water for a healthier intake and lifestyle too.
I look more lean when I get onit all the time and get laid more eating less is impossible when I'm sober

Yea I stopped for a bit but it was my birthday the other day and have been doing coke every day since and I look lot leaner which is making me keep using it which I know is stupid

But what I'm asking is can I use it temporarily to loose a bit of weight the. Stop and be healthy or will my body go into starvation mode and when I stop using cocaine I put on way more weight

really bad idea.

i am recovered from anorexia and crack got me looking about as thin as AN, but worse. plus it destroyed my life.

even if you manage to use for a short period of tme, and stop, you will just binge when you stop using coke, and gain the weight back.

starvation mode isn't really a thing but if you're into essential body fat you'll start metabolising your muscle, organs, and bones, and the damage from that can take a long time to recover, or never in the case of bones past a certain age.

Well yes but the extra weight will come back if you don't address the reason you're gaining it in the first place
Yea it because I wasn't working for a bit and eating too much I kept waking up and eating not sure why but I've just started roofing again so with the gym combined I should get really lean yea fuck coke think I'm gonna just stick to DMT weed and lsd

I have been bodybuilding for 46 years (competed 17 times) and cocain is an absolutely horrible idea. It will burn more muscle than fat and destroy your fitness in many, many ways. You would be much healthier running a moderate steroid cycle and some GH (which is an excellent fat burner). Of course you must be 100% drug and alcohol free (OK, maybe you can smoke pot, but that is it) if you are even considering performance enhancing drugs. But they are such healthier than cocaine.

Ideally you train naturally, do cardio and most importantly watch your diet. I have had success with Intermittent fasting.

Try caffeine by taking either caffeine pills or just pure coffee without sugar or cream along with intermittent fasting. Caffeine does speed up the metabolism a bit, but not much. Caffeine is also an appetite suppressant.

Doing coke and working out (specifically weight lifting) has the potential to cause cardiac problems. Coke in particular is much worse on the heart than comparable stimulants one might take for working out, such as caffeine or amphetamines -- tho I don't recommend the latter either. Stay safe, yo

I don't know anyone who's got scary or unwantedly big without realising it, you'd have to be eating family size sacks of anavar and tren-balogna sandwiches every day. Which is also a bad thing to do before a coke binge. You could, you know just stop lifting weights lol

Lol On a list of all the known stimulants humanity has at its disposal, cocaine is easily the last anyone should use before a pump at the gym. Even if you're just there to scan for women, you'd burn it all out of your system in 5 minutes and look like a sweaty, irritable, out of shape weirdo who's definitely on something..
From a purely health-related standpoint, you'd even be better off using amphetamines during a workout. Much longer lasting, and a whole lot easier on the heart, by comparison.
You're also canceling out the potential gains achieved on recovery because you've got no fat to burn through, just torn muscle.

Lol On a list of all the known stimulants humanity has at its disposal, cocaine is easily the last anyone should use before a pump at the gym. Even if you're just there to scan for women, you'd burn it all out of your system in 5 minutes and look like a sweaty, irritable, out of shape weirdo who's definitely on something..
From a purely health-related standpoint, you'd even be better off using amphetamines during a workout. Much longer lasting, and a whole lot easier on the heart, by comparison.
You're also canceling out the potential gains achieved on recovery because you've got no fat to burn through, just torn muscle.
I was on about on the weekend or after work sometimes not whilst at the gym lol