• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Using biorhythm calculation to aid in the timing of using Psychedelics as tuning tool

vortech

Bluelighter
It is an incredible synchronicity that I downloaded a biorhythm calculator app on a day that all three of my primary biorhythms are at day zero of their cycles. Here is a web app that lets you calculate:
FREE Biorhythm Readings - http://www.facade.com/biorhythm/
There is an android app as well, free, called Personal Biorhythms Calculator.
This is an important tool for doing tuning work with any tool, but particularly Psychedelics and dissociatives in this context. This discovery has been excellent for rounding out the 'tuning' section of my book. Tomorrow I will be unveiling the book hosted at archive.org, but for now you can download the pdf via google drive. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BznGre-0Bn01TGplanp0NmFGYWs/view

I look forward to your honest feedback.
I just want to say though that all my work has paid off. I had a lot of healing to do, but after following the suggestions sprinkled throughout my book, I am sober, and I feel like a healed man. It may help you as well, if you are in need of it.

Can you summarize what biorhythms are all about for a skeptic who has never bothered looking into it? Not that I don't believe our bodies/psyches have biological rhythms (obviously sleep cycles are a big one), but I've just always assumed that when the word "biorhythms" comes up, its coming from the pseudoscience end of things.

First of all, if you are a skeptic, download the app and enter the birthday 7/6/1982. It is incredibly rare to have an alignment of all 3 primaries at once. The way I'm feeling right now, I believe it 100%.
I copied some more information I found online. This stuff actually goes back 3000 years, I don't understand it completely myself but it has to do with the alignment of the earth sun and moon I believe, relative to your date of birth.

'Biorhythms are inherent cycles which regulate memory, ambition, coordination, endurance, temperament, emotions, and much more. We each have three fundamental biorhythm cycles. Each biorhythm cycle has a particular function, and a particular life cycle.

Our physical biorhythm cycle completes one life cycle in 23 days. Our emotional biorhythm cycle lasts 28 days, and our intellectual biorhythm cycle lasts 33 days. At mid point and end point in each cycle, they sharply move back to zero point and change polarity. The day a cycle changes polarity is called a transition day (also called a critical day, or caution day).

Transition days are the days when we may feel a little off, or have a downright bad day. A double transition day is when two of your cycles transition on the same day. This day may be difficult. A triple transition day is when three of your cycles transition on the same day. Triple transition days are rare, occurring once every 7-8 years.

Physical Cycle - 23 days The physical cycle is said to be the dominant cycle in men. It regulates hand-eye coordination, strength, endurance, sex drive, stamina, initiative, metabolic rate, resistance to, and recovery from illness. Surgery should be avoided on physical transition days and during negative physical cycles.

Emotional Cycle - 28 days The emotional cycle is considered the dominant cycle in women. It regulates emotions, feelings, mood, sensitivity, sensation, sexuality, fantasy, temperament, nerves, reactions, affections and creativity.

Intellectual Cycle - 33 days The intellectual cycle regulates intelligence, logic, mental reaction, alertness, sense of direction, decision-making, judgment, power of deduction, memory, and ambition.

The above explanations are borrowed from http://www.life-cycles-destiny.com/for/astrology-biorhythm-lunar-calendar-compatability.htm'

You are entitled to your beliefs, but I prefer to think that intellectual and emotional factors are way too dependent on circumstantial factors to be as cyclical as say our circadian rhythm. This is way too much like astrology / horoscopy for my likes.

Decide for yourself what you will.