• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin ,,Used Powerade (as I often do, I know, bad idea) and let it sit for a couple hours in the needle. It turned to a thick goop

redb0989

Greenlighter
Squirted it out into spoon, added water, heated, and was able to get a fair amount of darkly colored water and after several gunked up pieces of cotton, I was able to shoot, seemed to do some good. How would I go about getting the most of it into a shot? Thank you!

God please tell me your trolling us.. If not, STOP USING POWERADE!! Shit tap water is better.. But don’t use that either.

At this point throw it away and count it as a lesson.

-GC

0a491aa4d69a9c0c7c9b516c78e1092e7272fea24b4ac205f5944781e2dad439.jpg

i’ve used with a guy that shot with powerade. he was squatting in a house without power or running water, but he had a case of powerade. his gig was to steal from grocery stores. after, he offered me one.

he had a dilaudid connection, so i gave him my number. he scrawled it on a wall above what you could call his bed. one in a long list of numbers without names or notes next to them.

Just out of curiosity, was this #3 and you didn't have enough citric or something?

Just some fun facts:

POWERADE Cherry- Ingredients: Water, Glucose, Fructose, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Fruit and Vegetable Concentrates (Chokeberry, Elderberry, Sweet Purple Potato, Safflower, Radish), Acidity Regulators (Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate), Stabilisers (Acacia Gum, Glycerol Esters of Wood ...

Without getting into the vegetable concentrates, the stabilisers, like Acacia gum or Glycerol Esters of Wood might cause it to thicken, just one problem being ischemia in smaller vessels like lungs if your liver & kidneys can handles the rest.

Now if you are a POWERADE- Fruit Punch man:
Ingredients

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, SALT AND MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE AND CALCIUM CHLORIDE AND MONO-POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE (ELECTROLYTE SOURCES), MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, GLYCEROL ESTER OF ROSIN, CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (TO PROTECT COLOR), MEDIUM CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES, VITAMIN B3 (NIACINAMIDE), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), VITAMIN B12 (CYANOCOBALAMIN), RED 40, ASCORBIC ACID (TO PROTECT TASTE.

With this one, the MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, GLYCEROL ESTER OF ROSIN,MEDIUM CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES stand out as the Jello-matic ingredients that respond very poorly to heat. I've never imagined myself saying this, but Sodium Benzoate would have been a plus.

Even in my most dire straights of Heroin addiction I could still find water and you can to. Id just carry a water bottle with me like falsifiedhypothesi is saying. Id go to fast food places or public bathrooms in parks and refill it from the sink, then use the cap to mix up my dope. Keep a pack of q-tips to make filters out of.

But if you can goto a needle exchange you can get better options than that even for free. Disposable Cookers, Bacteriostatic Water, Proper Filters and Brand New Syringes. They do all that for free in the area im at and you seriously need to look into ot or use the previous method I mention.

But That Poweraid shit gotta stop.
Your gonna fuck yourself up doing that.

Last edited:
Years ago on this forum, there was a girl who said she used powdered kool'aid for the citric acid to break down crack. She claimed to have gotten addicted to the taste in the back of her mouth that accompanied the rush and that she would add it in her shots even when unnecessary just to get that sweet flavored rush with substances. It cannot be healthy to inject sugars and all kinds of other garbage into your veins.

If you can get a powerade you can get a water bottle. If you can get a powerade you can get citric acid. Assuming you are not purchasing the powerade and are stealing it like some above posters mentioned from their past, go the extra aisle and steal the water bottle and citric acid from the tea isle instead of the powerade. Of course it will become gooey, its literally goo diluted with water. Please dont do this. And of you are purchasing your powerade, just buy the water and citric acid, it's going to equal about the same price anyways. If it's already the hydrochloride, then just get the water. Plain and simple sir. Your asking for a very damaged circulatory system but doing this.

Fast food joints will give you a cup of water for free. Powerade only contains about 1% citric so it's useless for #3 anyway.

If there's some reason you do this aside from..convenience(?), it would be very interesting to know. I think the tone of the replies is from the severity of consequences if this really is a habit, a habit than can so easily be rectified.

Fast food joints will give you a cup of water for free. Powerade only contains about 1% citric so it's useless for #3 anyway.

If there's some reason you do this aside from..convenience(?), it would be very interesting to know. I think the tone of the replies is from the severity of consequences if this really is a habit, a habit than can so easily be rectified.

I'm drinking a powerade as we speak, I'm a blue Mountain Blast guy myself. I was thinking the exact same thing, it is not a very acidic beverage at all. Very light and refreshing. But all in all, dont use Powerade for IV solutions. I would consider the shot wasted, so your best bet is to put it up your nose or use it rectally. Question has been answered.

Last edited: