• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Use mdma 2 days in a row on a festival or something else?

adh37369

Greenlighter
Hi, Do you think it will be worth taking it 2 days in a row? Or should i take something else the first or secound day for best effect? If so what do you think will be good?
Thanks in advance :)

it sounds like a bad idea to me.
taking 2 days in a row will not only reduce the effects but alsl possibly make the comedown worse.
IMHO, either take something else the first day and then the md or the md first and the second day chill with some ketamine or something like that.

I would not recommend this at all, speaking from experiences my cat has had. The second day you take MDMA it will reduce the effects (your serotonin level has been depleted the first night) and you have not given yourself sufficient time for recovery. As the above poster said, the comedown will feel awful. My cat did not enjoy that feeling in a dirty festival environment and made them a right miserable fluffball. The cat would recommend getting hold of some LSD and hippyflipping one night, always a lot more fun.
But if you are going to take MDMA two nights in a row, make sure you are stocked up on vitamins and people swear by smoking a lot of green.

How old are you??? seriously when i was going raving i couldnt get enogh of everything,,, pills , mdma, coke, ket,, whizz.. We would much pills like there was no tommorow and if anyone got hold of some pure mdma then that was even better.... People talk about rough comedowns with mdma,,,, seriously i dont understand that... With 100% pure mdma there is no rough comedown,,, the next day is just nice and mellow,,, so because of that you can get straight back on it the next day. Pure mdma is fucking beautifull,,,, so if loads of people are having shitty comedowns then that tells me its shit gear

It is best to wait a month or longer in between usages. IME you will roll nearly as hard if you drop two nights in a row,you might have to slightly increase the dose though. If you are new to the substance, you probably won't experience that harsh of a comedown.

Take if for the weekend then have a break. If your in festival setting then the decreased effects will not be that pronounced due to the surroundings and vibe etc. Stay hydrated, eat try and sleep :)

Similar question. Im going to a 5 day festival (Wednesday to Monday) and i will be taking MDMA. However, my plan was to trip the first night (LSD), smoke weed the next, MDMA fri, sat and possibly sunday. Sounds like a lot but dont want to not be on something any of the nights? Would perhaps taking GHB be a better idea one of the nights to break up the MD?

For the love of Christ, don't do MDMA 3 days in a row (even two for that matter!). It seems like a "good" idea at the time, but when you are coming down harder than Jimmy Saville's penis after the festie has ended, you will regret that extra day or two. I would swap two of the MDMA nights with weed and ketamine. Both are perfect drugs for the vibe, and come without a harsh comedown.

That way, you will still get to roll face at the festival, but you will only be depleting your serotonin once, rather than 3 times.

you can do it but pay attantion that you will need more stuff for the second day and even so you would not get the same level. Keep in mind that depression possibility will increase too.