• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

usa customs seizure letter

It does not sound like you are going to be in any trouble for it, as Etizolam is not scheduled in the US, but in your country it is, so just let it go.

Something similar actually happened to me. I ordered some powder caffeine and got a love letter... they thought it was mdma? Anyway I ordered to that address many times after with no problems. Keep in mind I live in canada and enforcment is more on the lax side of things, probably not a good idea in the US.

From a few stories I've read the process goes like this: something is discovered > a letter is drafted and sent to you > customs moves on with their lives. I am in no way encouraging you to try again or anything like that. I have, however, read of people getting multiple letters and nothing happening.

I had a similar experience in the UK. They seized something, I feigned ignorance and gave the package up. I assumed I'd be on a hotlist from that point onwards, but apparently not because I forgot about their letter some time later and placed orders for other stuff, none of which were ever intercepted again.

Just a note too guys, US customs has ramped up in recent years... I finally for the first time in all my years had a package opened less than a year back, this is 20+yrs of orders. It wasn’t anything illegal but nevertheless they’re looking harder and harder.

-GC

Online shit on the whole has just not been working for me this year. I'm just not getting like half the shit I'm ordering and that's including some regular legal shit. I'm just gonna give it a year and be good. Hopefully the infrastructure of the country won't be fucking destroyed like it is now by then...

Online shit on the whole has just not been working for me this year. I'm just not getting like half the shit I'm ordering and that's including some regular legal shit

Where do you live, see this is why I'm to scared to order anything from outside the UK

haha nah it was to mix with my fentanyl... glad they didnt find that

Why mix an upper with a downer wouldn't a non reactive powder be better? Or even mannitol like they use, or used to use to cut heroin with?

Yeah could be worse, they could of confiscated your fent instead of crappy caffeine lol

I usually only do domestics as well. I'm pretty sure the post office is fucked right now because I haven't been getting letters. Stuff just doesn't show up.
Same man, some shit shows up ahead of time, some two months late. Almost always legal stuff too. The postal services are a complete shit show right now.

A package I got a while back was torn open and left that way. Imagine an envelope opened on one end, so the contents could fall out

I'm surprised it made it to me. There was a letter stating what was inside, the amount and the weight of each item. It wasn't anything conspicuous either

As to the OP I would pay the fee. I don't think it's a trap because you probably wouldn't get a notice at all. That's only my opinion though. Good luck :)

no way am i doing anything but forfeiting or not responding. i can probably ask legal aid or the local needle exchange which is the better option. the big order did have 2 grams of etizolam in it but the date on the letter is march 5 so i doubt that’s it since i ordered it like 3 days ago.

yeah I’ve had packages opened and resealed. it was an illegal analog too. sometimes i think they don’t wanna spend the money to test a gram.

A package I got a while back was torn open and left that way. Imagine an envelope opened on one end, so the contents could fall out

I'm surprised it made it to me. There was a letter stating what was inside, the amount and the weight of each item. It wasn't anything conspicuous either

As to the OP I would pay the fee. I don't think it's a trap because you probably wouldn't get a notice at all. That's only my opinion though. Good luck :)

I've had envelopes come sliced open before too with nothing missing. That's why I don't really worry about this kinda stuff because if they went through the trouble to open it and still pass it along to me I don't think they really care all that much unless you're ordering bricks or something.

But that last part hell no don't contest it. That's basically an admission of guilt.

Consider it fan mail not like a judge would listen to you

I actually had this happen one time with a letter I sent to my dad containing a little nugget n oil. When it arrived the side had been slit open and examined, then just left like that.

Thankfully “nothing fell out” and all was good but yea there’s some degens in the mail room tweaking hard cutting your mail open hoping for a pay day lol. This particular letter reaked so dude probably sniffed it out but was too well put together for him to find it.
-Gc