• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

usa customs seizure letter

The answer to all of that is:

"What package?"

I agree lol I wasn't having anything shipped here they can deliver the package to you then once you take it in your house and open thats seen as you taking ownership and bam they sweep in and arrest your ass ive heard of people getting 3 letters before any thing happend

The guy that got his phenibut That wasn’t a package for human consumption ever try to get it back? I mean I don’t really understand why I can’t have this shit back. It’s not pills so they can’t say it’s for human consumption. I can just petition and say it was to calibrate a local mass spectrometer machine?

One I want my etizolam in principe; it’s not illegal in my state and they shouldn’t of fucking seized it. More importantly I don’t want to be on some list of successful drug seizures.

Is there anyone had success getting back legal substances that we’re not pressed for pills or anything else to suggest human consumption?

Meh, I have gotten several of these letters over the years. Wipe your ass with it and throw it out. Always claim complete ignorance. I’ve had many successful deliveries since—I really doubt in the US they have a data base of addresses that they cross check. Now if you are ordering kilos of substances, that‘s a whole ‘nother ballgame.

OP, how did you pay the order?
I think your biggest problem shouldn't be losing the shipment, i would be trying to avoid the responsibility which government might be trying to impose on you.

bitcoin of course. they are not gonna press charges.

long as there is no database keeping record of this -- which i'm skeptical about -- whatever. i bet there is. i wanna clear my name.

if i get motivated enough i'll do one of those initial free consultations with lawyers. if that's not a fictional tv show thing.

bitcoin of course. they are not gonna press charges.

long as there is no database keeping record of this -- which i'm skeptical about -- whatever. i bet there is. i wanna clear my name.

if i get motivated enough i'll do one of those initial free consultations with lawyers. if that's not a fictional tv show thing.
There is no database. I live in Finland and have been caught and i can tell you that we have over here databases about EVERYTHING. When i have read about US stuff i have been amazed how badly connected many institutions / services are there. Of course US has bigger private sector in for example health care so it's understandable.
I still have done good orders.

of course i'm gonna wait and see if my $400 order goes though before pissing them off. reality is, i'll probably do nothing.

of course i'm gonna wait and see if my $400 order goes though before pissing them off. reality is, i'll probably do nothing.
Yeah, i know. Just a point - i really don't believe they would keep your name up.
They don't have resources to keep track. Think about it with logic.
There comes tens of thousands of mail from somewhere.
They x-ray them in bulk, not one by one looking who is it going to etc.
Dogs look them.
But they don't look them individually unless they see something in the x-ray or dog marks it.
Do you really think they have time to look them one by one which one goes to who?
They aren't labeled to which goes to which area by customs, there's different people for that and after the they're labeled by state, then they're labeled by smaller areas in state etc.
Probably first person to actually pay real attention to your mail and hold it in hand more than 20 seconds is the postman.
Unless you're ordering some super crazy many times, i wouldn't be scared.

Last edited by a moderator: