• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Urine smells like roast beef

somnilicious

Bluelighter
Everytime I drink my piss smells like roast beef or beef broth. Does this mean my liver is getting cooked?

I would honestly lay off the booze if at all possible if it does that. I have had my piss stink sometimes when im drinking because of dehydration but not like that. I would recomend seeing a doctor maybe and getting some blood work for your liver and kidneys. Better to be safe then sorry

It honestly could be. How far into the disease are you? I was severe the first detox. My piss was the color of coke. The nurse took it and showed all the other nurses.
Google coke urine

It honestly could be. How far into the disease are you? I was severe the first detox. My piss was the color of coke. The nurse took it and showed all the other nurses.
Google coke urine
Not very far into alcoholism but I've done run every other drug under the sun into the ground and I had Hep-C for at least 10yrs. My piss hasn't been dark but I do feel pressure in the liver area. Last time doc said my levels were fine but that I did show some signs of scarring.

Not very far into alcoholism but I've done run every other drug under the sun into the ground and I had Hep-C for at least 10yrs. My piss hasn't been dark but I do feel pressure in the liver area. Last time doc said my levels were fine but that I did show some signs of scarring.
Yep when I quit drinking I had scared liver (I have no idea how to spell that c word, spell check is wondering if I had a stroke 😆) blood clot. But my enzymes were in the 1000's when it should be low 100's. In 6 months all that has healed.
Please be careful and start to taper down.....don't be like me, I became physically addicted trying to get off subs, one demon for another.

Nope, I eat a lot of red meat and I get the pot roast smell. Just the smell is ok, if it's brown in color, that's an issue

Nope, I eat a lot of red meat and I get the pot roast smell. Just the smell is ok, if it's brown in color, that's an issue

Same. Had a slow cooked roast the other day and next morning smelled like it. I was dehydrated though too

-GC