• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Health Urination and psyches (shrooms especially).

axe battler

Moderator: SLR, EADD
Staff member
Ok so not sure if it's the methadone or and shoght cheat if a shot I did, but I CANNOT PISS!! Thoughts?

Sometimes they even make me feel like ive pissed my pants (all good though)
Had a super heavy trip on shrooms when I was young, had a constant sensation of pissing myself, and that extended into a few trips after that.

As far as the OPs post, i can barely understand it. It doesn't even mention mushrooms?

Oh, man. Between my running eyes and running nose, I piss like a racehorse on them.

It's the methadone, imo.

Was on 14+ grams of dried mushrooms once, several species/strains including Psilocybe cubensis (penis envy), Panaeolus cyanescens, and some other variety of cubensis that I can't quite remember. I was tripping balls for a solid twelve hours, by the end of my trip I had urinated my pants. What I found really odd about that particular trip was that I was standing up, urinating in my pants, and by the time I had completely emptied my bladder I was completely sober. It was like, as soon as the last drop of urine exited my urethra, a light switch had flipped and I was perfectly clear headed wondering what the hell had just happened.

Hey I am certain I was high as a kite when posting this. I was on mushrooms but also opiates I and booze I believe.