• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Urgent V concerned about meduim/long term affects of Mkat / Mephadrone on my body

mattbk

Greenlighter
Dear All,

I am sorry to repeat probably many posts but I thought too reach out anyway.

I took Mkat / Mephadrone on about 5 separate occasions prob 3g in total over a period of a month. (I thought it was coke don't ask!)

The last time I took it was last Friday. One of the people I was with indicated this was mephadrone so I stopped taking it.

On Monday I started to have heart issues. After playing some sport and taking some coffee my heart went through the roof and I had to goto A&E to get it slowed down again.

Anyway I have been waking up each day with the following symptoms:

chronic fatigue, a palpitating heart, pins and needles in my hands and toes, and random parts of my body. A cloudy head.

I am now obviously concerned I have done permanent damage to myself.

I did a fair amount of research in last 48 hours and have started taking:

1000mg L-Arginine, 500mg Red Ginseng, Gilkoa 750mg. I have also started doing acupuncture to help stimulate the blood. This is what other suffers have been taking and say have helped.

It would seem that I like a number of minority users are suffering from Vasoconstriction. It would seem to be based on neurotoxicity damage affecting the alpha 2-adrenergic receptor. I am not a chemist but having trailed through 100's of posts I feel this is probably the most likely explanation for now.

I have a few questions please to other users:

What was the recovery time for these symptoms to end? Week, Months or Years?

What medication did you take other then the above mentioned to help; either pharmaceutical or herbal?

Are there any professional you sought out to assist you if so can you leave there details?

I am truly amazed such a small amount of this drug can cause such horrible issues.

Thanks all,

Matt

I suffered from the following symptoms for 12 months after one session consuming 2g.

-Brain fog, mental confusion, poor concentration, short term memory loss.
-Unrefreshed from sleep
- night sweats
-achey/burning muscles
-zero libido
- Headaches (pressure) eye aches pressure)
-Reyanuds in my hands and feet.
- not happy, not sad. baseline mood.
- Unable to experience laughter, humor, excitment, fear, emotions.

It takes time to heal.

Drum - I'm very sorry to hear that. That's terrible we sound like we have the same issues.

After a year have you made a full recovery if you don't mind me asking?

Was there any medication you took or exercises that helped?

Sorry to bug you just this has never happened to me before.

After a year my recovery is about 85-90%. Something still isnt quite right - Libido & motivation/drive. Also I used to be able to hold intellegent conversations with people, talk for a length about topics I enjoyed, not so much anymore ?

I thought long and hard about trying anti depressants, but decided against them. I do not know if this was the right choice or not, maybe anti depressants might have helped me recover faster and fuller. I do 30-45 minutes of cardio every other day, Max 15% incline @ 5.5 speed on treadmil. Usually burns about 400-550 cals

i did that shizz a handful of times and its the worst drug i have ever done. absolut worst side effects ever!

Drum - Thanks for the heads up. If its any help the doctor prescribed me beta blockers which seem to be helping a bit.
I am concerned after a year you are still not 100% I'm really sorry to hear that. I will be trying hot yoga as well too stimulate the receptors.

Turnupboss - Can you give a more detailed list of symptoms and time to heal please.

Mephedrone takes a long time to recover from. I had a much higher mephedrone habit and even though I haven't touched it since 2011, life still sucks. I don't get any pleasure from most things and I'm anxious all the time. Benzos help the anxiety but that's obviously causing more problems for myself in both the present and the future.

Its actually pretty incredible how quickly mephedrone abuse can destroy you but then again I've never done meth and I've seen the destruction that one can do even quicker.