• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants (URGENT PLEASE HELP) Could I Have Cotton Fever?

NaparoniAndZzs

Greenlighter
I just did a shot of meth roughly about half an hour ago and have started beginning to feel increasingly sick and am having body pain everywhere focused at my feet and legs. I haven't experienced any nausea yet thankfully and I know that's a common symptom of CF so I'm not sure what exactly could be going on.
Just a little more information that might help:
I've already used out of this bag prior to today so I know the dopes not cut or laced with anything funky that could of done this. I did filter it but the only option available to me was cotton from a clean tampon. Thank you!

It seems unlikely to me that it’s cotton fever, have you had an experience like this or similar to this before?

I also don’t remember ever having it and not have pulsating back pain that made me contort my body with every pulse, akin to bein struck with a blunt object about the lumbar region.

I also don’t remember ever having it and not have pulsating back pain that made me contort my body with every pulse, akin to bein struck with a blunt object about the lumbar region.
😆😆😆 So I think it's safe to say I've never had it lol.

Nice to meet you too, relax and let's be blunt. Do you feel any ''pins and needles'' on your body? Headaches? My advice, shoot some tap water below where you did the shoot. Your needle got clogged, but either you used too much cotton or water and you got perplexed. Do you feel itches? Seizures? Be careful where you store your needles, never store them in a closed container. Also moist cottons it's the breeding ground for bacteria. I am about to say something you may or may not find comfortable //- particles of cotton can stick to your arteries. See if you have any ibuprofen and head to the ER.

It's my understanding that "cotton fever" is caused by bacterial toxins (Enterobacter agglomerans being one major cause). Usually the cottons have been used or stored in moist conditions, it doesn't seem to be as common with "fresh" filters, be they cotton or otherwise.

In any case if it is true cotton fever it will go away eventually.

As Shady said, fibers can make their way into your blood stream.

Has there been any evidence of this happening? They'd have to be pretty damn small fibers.

Nice to meet you too, relax and let's be blunt. Do you feel any ''pins and needles'' on your body? Headaches? My advice, shoot some tap water below where you did the shoot. Your needle got clogged, but either you used too much cotton or water and you got perplexed. Do you feel itches? Seizures? Be careful where you store your needles, never store them in a closed container. Also moist cottons it's the breeding ground for bacteria. I am about to say something you may or may not find comfortable //- particles of cotton can stick to your arteries. See if you have any ibuprofen and head to the ER.

Shoot below the site to cure cotton fever? Please elaborate addicts across the world rely on this vital info

I can't see injecting more water would do anything at all.