• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

URGENT - Oxycodone APAP 7.5/325 mg

lushuslucius

Greenlighter
I took one Oxycodone APAP 7.5/325mg tablet an hour ago. I'm currently passing a kidney stone which is lodged somewhere and I am in a LOT OF PAIN! It is absolutely unbearable! Is it safe to take one more of these oxycodones? I weight 230 pounds.

Yes it is safe. The worst that could probably happen is you find yourself uncomfortably high: nauseous, itchy, floaty, etc. But since you are in extreme pain (kidney stones are awful) you will most likely just get some pain relief.

2 of those pills will not be dangerous. If you think you need it then take it.

Can I take Soma muscle relaxer with oxy 5/325, I had shoulder surgery and my muscles feel stiff so I figure the muscle relaxer would help.

Can someone help?

Nobody can tell with certainty what you can safely take. Only you know your medical history and current state.

Having said that 12.5mg (if I added up doses you have taken correctly) oxycodone is really not a big dose. If you take a reasonable dose of muscle relaxer you shouldn't be in the respiratory depression territory.

But if you continue to up the ante you could soon enter dangerous waters. I hope the pain subsidies and you get the relief you need.

Take care!

Nobody can tell with certainty what you can safely take. Only you know your medical history and current state.

Having said that 12.5mg (if I added up doses you have taken correctly) oxycodone is really not a big dose. If you take a reasonable dose of muscle relaxer you shouldn't be in the respiratory depression territory.

But if you continue to up the ante you could soon enter dangerous waters. I hope the pain subsidies and you get the relief you need.

Take care!
The soma is 350 mg. I took two Oxys 5/325 each.

The soma is 350 mg. I took two Oxys 5/325 each.
Oops my bad. I mixed OP and you. But your dosage was even lower so my answer would be similar. I know I am late now...

It is never a safe practice to combine depressants but you are mentioning low doses. I believe you are fine now. 🙂

Just please in the future events open new thread. You replied on a 4 year old thread so my calculation was really way off. Not just in amount, but in person and time. 🤣 Still my bad but it would be easier to follow and give clear answers...

Take care! 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops my bad. I mixed OP and you. But your dosage was even lower so my answer would be similar. I know I am late now...

It is never a safe practice to combine depressants but you are mentioning low doses. I believe you are fine now. 🙂

Just please in the future events open new thread. You replied on a 4 year old thread so my calculation was really way off. Not just in amount, but in person and time. 🤣 Still my bad but it would be easier to follow and give clear answers...

Take care! 🙂
Thanks for your help, I very much appreciate it.

I thought it was best posting on an existing thread than starting a new one, but I'll do that next time,thank you, hope you have a great weekend.