• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help Urgent help needed

This last seizure i had , i was 8 hours +- after not even 600mg total, not sure if even 500. Spread into 2 doses. But didn't have benzos for 1 day...this tramadol addiction and even tapering, Is on the same level but more life-threating than when i was smoking pure hydromorphone powder, Wd was brutal but it didn't broke my arm bone into 3 pieces and caused 0 seizures. And if i just quit tram. cold Turkey, that Is scary torturous experience....
So you think you're having the seizures because you're taking tramadol?

Obviously that means lowering the dose of tramadol.

Perhaps you should divide your tramadol dosage into three equal doses 8 hours apart. You still have the same dose but it's smaller and more frequent. That should help you taper your daily dose better.

Last edited:
This last seizure i had , i was 8 hours +- after not even 600mg total, not sure if even 500. Spread into 2 doses. But didn't have benzos for 1 day...this tramadol addiction and even tapering, Is on the same level but more life-threating than when i was smoking pure hydromorphone powder, Wd was brutal but it didn't broke my arm bone into 3 pieces and caused 0 seizures. And if i just quit tram. cold Turkey, that Is scary torturous experience....
And that's an awful hide dose of Xanax. 10 mg a day.

You need to be very careful because tramadol apparently negatively modulates the GABA A receptor. That's why it causes seizures. It inhibits the ability of the GABA receptor to induce anti-seizure currents

Last edited:
So, it Is highly recommend to always have and use benzos or at least levetiracetam if your dose of tram Is higher than 400mg daily. Dose od benzos depends on individual tolerance.

I now take max 150mg/dose, 400 from 5-11am and 300mg from 16-20pm...huge improvement, i take less and much lower doses, but i still need a lot of alprazolam + cinolazepam to prevent seizures, "sleep" for some tíme....and tomorow i am gonna reduce tram dosage again, maybe less benzos will be needed. Arm Is healing nicely, still can't do most of movements and pain but it's much better finaly.

Happy to see an improvement with you.

Improvements here too, I doubt I'll renew my Lyrica prescription - I have about 10 days worth left with which I think I'll use to wean.
Not that I've been noticing any withdrawal symptoms when I take a day off, but just in case.

Happy to see an improvement with you.

Improvements here too, I doubt I'll renew my Lyrica prescription - I have about 10 days worth left with which I think I'll use to wean.
Not that I've been noticing any withdrawal symptoms when I take a day off, but just in case.
Lyrica wd Is quite noticable, some aspects are more intense than same aspects of benzo WD, diference Is benzo WD = high risk of maybe deadly seizures and absolutne discomfort. Lyrica actually caused me some seizure on high dose, lower doses were great for pain...i was also on lyrica the first few days after surgery, even fentanyl patch (72hactive) but quitting tramadol and benzos (both high dose) is worse than quitting Oxy, hydromorphone, fentanyl, everything omg tramadol was super scam Is not only horribly addictive but much more dangeroes than dihydrocodeine, codeine, morphine(oral),Oxy(up to 200mg daily)(etc).