• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help Urgent help needed

WellTram

Bluelighter
Hi, everybody

I have very bad year since christmas my health went to shit and now i am in even more pain due to tripple arm bone surgery....i need extremely high dose of tramadol, at least 1000 mg daily event more sometimes but i can't cause of seizures (had one when i broke my arm. I Can tolerate 10mg alprazolam just fine but i need to reduce this to normal maximum prescribed dosage in 2-3 months max. Any idea ?

Hi, everybody

I have very bad year since christmas my health went to shit and now i am in even more pain due to tripple arm bone surgery....i need extremely high dose of tramadol, at least 1000 mg daily event more sometimes but i can't cause of seizures (had one when i broke my arm. I Can tolerate 10mg alprazolam just fine but i need to reduce this to normal maximum prescribed dosage in 2-3 months max. Any idea ?
How many milligrams is this "normal maximum prescribed dose" that you're trying to get down to?

I assume you mean normal prescribed dosage of tramadol.

Idk man. I’d say ditch the tramadol and try kratom. Idk if I’d mix the two. Probably not. Both I think can lower your seizure threshold.

Kratom i usually score Is much stronger but longer lasting, resulting in even more sharp interdose wd but the problem is mainly that i am quite weak with broken arm + bad sleep cause of innability to lay on my left arm. Also i have +-135 pulse

Kratom i usually score Is much stronger but longer lasting, resulting in even more sharp interdose wd but the problem is mainly that i am quite weak with broken arm + bad sleep cause of innability to lay on my left arm. Also i have +-135 pulse
Pulse is probably from pain/anxiety about the pain and insomnia but idk your medical history and I’m not a doctor but have some understanding.

To clarify, your delimma is that you want to taper the trams but you don’t want to be in pain?

Yeah switch to kratom in my opinion and then taper that. Probably easier to taper and then only take it when you can’t sleep and use iborofen 800 mg 3x daily 8 hours apart and tylenol up to 1000mg a day for daytime pain.

I sprained my knee and it works for me. Also when u broke my ankle that’s all I took. Military doctors don’t like prescribing opioids. Surprisingly very effective. Maybe take Kratom at night until your arm heals but only when necessary after tapering.

Pretty sure Kratom has antagonizes one of the serotonin receptors too pretty sure 5ht2ca. Idk which trams do but it should help with brain zaps I’d think and opioid wd. Quit the trams use it to taper them quit that altogether (using only when need to) after your arm heals. Just my opinion

Had another seizure yesterday, even when i take less, i still must have benzos every day

I'm sorry to hear that friend, I hope you're ok now. On the phone here so what is it that you suspect is the cause for the seizures? You had mentioned Kratom before...I'll have to look back over the thread in a moment when I switch to my laptop, hate using the phone for BL.

I'm sorry to hear that friend, I hope you're ok now. On the phone here so what is it that you suspect is the cause for the seizures? You had mentioned Kratom before...I'll have to look back over the thread in a moment when I switch to my laptop, hate using the phone for BL.
Yeah man I misspell so much and autocorrect sucks.

Pulse is probably from pain/anxiety about the pain and insomnia but idk your medical history and I’m not a doctor but have some understanding.

To clarify, your delimma is that you want to taper the trams but you don’t want to be in pain?

Yeah switch to kratom in my opinion and then taper that. Probably easier to taper and then only take it when you can’t sleep and use iborofen 800 mg 3x daily 8 hours apart and tylenol up to 1000mg a day for daytime pain.

I sprained my knee and it works for me. Also when u broke my ankle that’s all I took. Military doctors don’t like prescribing opioids. Surprisingly very effective. Maybe take Kratom at night until your arm heals but only when necessary after tapering.

Pretty sure Kratom has antagonizes one of the serotonin receptors too pretty sure 5ht2ca. Idk which trams do but it should help with brain zaps I’d think and opioid wd. Quit the trams use it to taper them quit that altogether (using only when need to) after your arm heals. Just my opinion

As regards Tylenol (acetaminophen {USA} or paracetamol {UK} 1000mgs is a hefty dose. You certainly wouldn't want to me taking any more.

As regards Tylenol (acetaminophen {USA} or paracetamol {UK} 1000mgs is a hefty dose. You certainly wouldn't want to me taking any more.
No that’s per day. Not all at once. It’s safe at 1000mg a day as long as there is no preexisting organ issues. It’s what my orthopedic surgeon ordered for me. Used short term only of course.

No that’s per day. Not all at once. It’s safe at 1000mg a day as long as there is no preexisting organ issues. It’s what my orthopedic surgeon ordered for me. Used short term only of course.
Yes it would certianly want to spread out. I used to CWE the Paracetamol out of the OTC Codeine tablets back in the day and the sheer amount that I'd have to dump out from even just one box was insane,

Yes it would certianly want to spread out. I used to CWE the Paracetamol out of the OTC Codeine tablets back in the day and the sheer amount that I'd have to dump out from even just one box was insane,
For sure man. Yeah well it’s just like the iborofen 800mg three x a day every 8 hours. That third dose I rarely take because I’m asleep but it’s for if I wake up due to pain.

And the Tylenol is meant for break thru pain. The ibuprofen is the one that’s regular and of course acutely.

I sprained my knee so currently it’s what I take and works surprisingly well.

Edit: and yeah man I can’t believe how reckless I was back in the day. I used to take 20 Vicodin with 300mg per dose if I remember right. Tylenol that is.

And I wonder why I have fatty liver disease and I’m not out of shape.

Aw sing it to me brother, sure the amount of bags I've smoked off tinfoil without burning the coating off the tinfoil first must have done me some damage that I'm either not aware of or will catch up with me eventually.
The amount of people I know with COPD in their late 20's-mid-30's is madness. Having said that a lot of them would be smoking crack too which fortunately never appealed to me. I was always just mitigating pain if I'm to be honest.

Aw sing it to me brother, sure the amount of bags I've smoked off tinfoil without burning the coating off the tinfoil first must have done me some damage that I'm either not aware of or will catch up with me eventually.
The amount of people I know with COPD in their late 20's-mid-30's is madness. Having said that a lot of them would be smoking crack too which fortunately never appealed to me. I was always just mitigating pain if I'm to be honest.
Yeah I smoked ALOT of weed (a quarter a day back in the day for years) and pretty sure I have copd

This last seizure i had , i was 8 hours +- after not even 600mg total, not sure if even 500. Spread into 2 doses. But didn't have benzos for 1 day...this tramadol addiction and even tapering, Is on the same level but more life-threating than when i was smoking pure hydromorphone powder, Wd was brutal but it didn't broke my arm bone into 3 pieces and caused 0 seizures. And if i just quit tram. cold Turkey, that Is scary torturous experience....