• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Urgent advice on oramorph coping

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Hey guys I have been given not legit but fro the Blackfoot of a chemist sealed oramorph 500ml bottle of 10mg/5ml.
I’m taking sound 50mg per day
And I for the love of god do not Santo get hooked on this m but indamn we’ll need it for pain or dhc but the doctor is reluctant give them out to me.
So will a 509ml bottle of oramorph get me addicted on 59mg tops per day ?

please give input, I need to know this I am not far from finishing the bottle

thank you

I think that any amount daily is gonna create some sort of tolerance, and probably therefor some kind of withdrawal. I take 80mg a day and I sure would have a hard time stopping completely. I have been tapering from 1000mg though after a few years of heroin abuse so its gonna be pretty different if your tolerance has never been to much higher. I will say though dropping my dose by 10mg can be quite uncomfortable and takes a couple weeks to get used to.

How do you take the 50mg, all at once or throughout the day? My 80mg is a single dose but it is in 24hr ER form so it lasts all day at a consistent enough dose. I feel like if you are able to dose just once a day you probably come down enough for your brain to start producing some natural endorphin again.. So i think that if you aren't high all day the level of physical dependence will be a bit lower though mentally still gonna be addictive as a daily thing

Any dose that produces discernable effects taken daily will result in addiction, particularly when its use constitutes abuse (as opposed for say post-surgical pain).

Basically I take it throughout the day the 50mg

but it’s my first ever 500ml bottle 10mg/5ml