• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Urban myths about meth

I hear getting pure P2P is very hard to run across.
I watch a show called Breaking Bad where they had to steal a huge barrel of it to go another route to make their meth because they couldn't get enough pseudoephedrine.
I find it hard to believe there is a barrel of p2p anywhere on earth, let alone that it would be possible to steal it. It can be made obviously, but the most obvious precurrsor is also list 1. And you'd also have to make methylamine. But yeah, getting enough psuedo to make much more than personal use quantities is close to impossible in the US. I guess you could rob a pharmacy, but if you want to do that you can get your drugs already made. =D

They stole methylamine in Breaking Bad.

P2P is essentially unavailible, same as phenylacetic acid, unless you're getting it under the supervsision of the DEA for a legit chemical purpose. Shit is locked down tight.

Originally Posted by fryingsquirrel
Inspired by the bug spray=meth thread. Have any of you heard any of these? I post sometimes on a meth cooking site and many there are familiar with these, but I'm curious how widespread these are.

Salt blocks (for cattle) containing ephedrine or pseudo ephedrine.

Something called chicken scratch (some sort of feed additive) containing either ephedrine or amphetamine sulphate. The amphetamine sulphate one seemed credible when I first heard it because the guy who told it to me likely doesn't have a clue why amphetamine is usually made as the sulphate.

Electric pole transformers containing p2p.

Ice being made with gun blueing, charcoal, thread, buried in an i

I've heard of truckers calling it "high speed chicken feed", although they may have just been talking about ephedrine sulfate.

On a side note, Breaking Bad = Amazing show.

Someone once told me pure meth was purple after synth and was white when bought because it had been cut LOL I wonder where people hear shit like that?

Someone once told me pure meth was purple after synth and was white when bought because it had been cut LOL I wonder where people hear shit like that?
I saw a guy on that show on the history channel about gangs who claimed he used to be a cook for some biker gang say the same thing. You don't even have to know anything about meth to see that's obvious bullshit. Even if you put a hundred parts of cut to every part of dope there would still be obvious traces of color. I've seen dope kinda pink from the red coating off of certain brands of psuedo, but purple? If it ain't white, it ain't right.

i heard meth makes you fly.

first time i got tweaked, i climbed up on to my roof...

I smell a all night breakin bad meth binge marathon!!!!

I can't wait until they show the 3rd season on television because I haven't seen it yet. Then I'll be ready for the new season. I have season 1 and season 2 on DVD. I just started watching it. Finished those DVD's watched an episode a night. I'm craving for Breaking Bad.

breaking bad is an awesome show!!

they film it here, where i live :D

i saw some signs downtown the other day...i think they're filming right now.

Ive seen blue, green, and pink meth a few times and it all seemed like "regular old meth". In 10 years of being around meth I only came across purple shit once, and it was the best shit I ever had. Also it wasnt really purple, more like it had a very light purple tint to it. You could only really see it if you put it on white paper or looked at a large quanity of it. Everyone I know was talking about it like it was the greatest shit ever too. I had never heard the "pure is purple" rumor until jus now, but I gotta wonder if theres at least SOME thruth to it... Anyone
I cant even count how many times in the last 10 years Ive heard the myth about meth re- crystalizing in the lungs. In fact I actually believed it myself for like the first 5 years! I guess I just never thought about the whole water thing. And I had never known anyone who iv'd... Still kinda feel like a dumbass though : (