• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Upjohn 90 blue lavender?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenzoCat

Greenlighter
Hi guys.

Want thoughts on a particular type f xanax I’ve not seen before I had. I have been given a small tub of lavender blue oval pills well pressed with snap line embossed with Upjohn 90

I was told they are 1 mg xanax tablets, my friend who gave me these in a white tub with 30 tablets for personal use told me they good and he is reliable in past for obtaining diazepam nitrazepam clonzepam xanax from Serbia Galenka and also bars so I know he is good. However these I’ve never had or seen and they are not in blister pack they in tub and I believe they are a look a like to Pfizer. I haven’t tried them as dubious I only like benzodiazepines that are pharmacy or blister packs serial numbers from reliable source, these have threw me a little? Anyone had these before these footballs and if so are they good or do you think they bunk shit? They come from same person who has all the good pharmaceutical grade benzos. Got given them for nothing not one to knock a gift horse ….they may be amazing genuine good xanax or crap any experience people have with these let me know

Thanks guys 💯

Hey there @BenzoCat

We don't field threads like these, because there is no substance or science in identifying pills remotely in this way. You would never actually get any information that you could use effectively in your life. You will just bounce from opinion to opinion and it's like they always say about "playing the game of telephone", as this information passes from person to person, the conjecture and opportunities for misunderstanding make the entire endeavour worthless.

We can only work with what we know. Of course, none of us know anything for certain in this world, but there are some constants we can cling to to try to gain perspective.

We know that the illicit market for Benzodiazepies is heavily polluted with fakes, counterfeits and the like. Alprazolam (Xanax), especially the 2mg "bars" we all know well and to a lesser extent the 1mg "footballs" have great brand recognition. So, Alprazolam is probably the most frequently counterfeited Benzodiazepine.

We know of a few of the more commonly used Benzodiazepines in these counterfeited pills,k but these are constantly changing. The chemical chosen by the producer of such pills is going to go for the cheapest option which still satisfies their customers. This will constantly change due to availability of precursor chemicals, technical skills of the in-house chemists and other variables.

The only reasonable thing to tell someone is that when they buy a "Xanax" from anyone other than their pharmacist, they need to be prepared for the possibility of a much-stronger Benzodiazepine at best. At worst, you might buy some Xanax "bars" each containing enough Carfentanil for a terrorist attack. I've read literally a dozen different reports from different jurisdictions regarding folks buying pills like "Xanax" or "Percocets" and lethally overdosing,

It is the wild west out there regarding drugs. In my day, things were not like this. It's truly a minefield. So, nothing is certain and you need to prepare for the absolute worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.