PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

updated or closest to an old friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

waxygod4

Greenlighter
By researching within the last day or so, its been almost a year since my last 2CE trials, usual 40 mgs, life got in my way and had to stray away and move to new location so have no support to receive anything. No i am not asking for a vendor, but i am asking since it has been a while whet the newest chem would be closest to my old friend. support would be appreciated.

It sounds like OP's asking if 2C-E has been 'replaced' since he used it, and if so what with.

I don't know from personal experience, but I believe 2C-E is still your best bet...

2c-E is one of those stand alone very high grade type of psychedelic. 2c-P is like it, but not really. 2C-T-2 can also have that..."flavor" but it to doesn't really compare. Just look up different psychedelics via erowids copies of P/TiHKAL, or use Wiki's psychedelic list to read up on them and find one that you may like as well as possibly find.

2c-e is already a drug with some history, it was not a passing fad. It may get more or less common depending on where you live, but it will still be around...

Hi there, we don't allow drug suggestion threads. Please read the rules before posting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.