• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Update list of interactions rx/supplements

cripkeeper

Bluelighter
I know there are discussions out there that is of similar nature, but Ive found many outdated or no longer open to further replies.

Im most interested in supplements taken with Vyvanse 70 daily rx. OTC Ive read so many conflicting opions. In particular kratom, gingko, kava, and others. Anyone currently have experiences to share?
On another note I've much experience, with the mix of Vyvanse with clonazepam, oxy, hydro, and lots of alcohol. Not always all together. Sometimes. Especially early though; mainly to take the jitters down.
a
Any older (I'm 41, so that's older lol,) more experienced of such combos please share your experiences, and lessons. Perhaps at least a few readers might save a mistake we might have, basically reduce harm!

Thanks for reading!

I had the idea for a similar thread not too long ago. I'll have to think about it some more to remember. I'll update this post. But off the top of my head:

Kava + quetiapine - seem to potentiate eachother's norepinephrine reuptake effect, causing very significant anxiety. Kava also inhibits the breakdown of quetiapine in the liver.

Kratom + lithium or oxcarbazepine - causes a very intense tremor/shaking

I'll add more as I remember them.

@cripkeeper also 41 isn't old around here, that's probably the average age on this forum.

Atypical antipsychotics and suboxone or any opiate really causes bad metabolic and sexual side effects especially in men

I know there are discussions out there that is of similar nature, but Ive found many outdated or no longer open to further replies.

Im most interested in supplements taken with Vyvanse 70 daily rx. OTC Ive read so many conflicting opions. In particular kratom, gingko, kava, and others. Anyone currently have experiences to share?
On another note I've much experience, with the mix of Vyvanse with clonazepam, oxy, hydro, and lots of alcohol. Not always all together. Sometimes. Especially early though; mainly to take the jitters down.
a
Any older (I'm 41, so that's older lol,) more experienced of such combos please share your experiences, and lessons. Perhaps at least a few readers might save a mistake we might have, basically reduce harm!

Thanks for reading!
Once Vyvanse hits your blood, it's turned into amphetamine. Any interactions with amphetamine is going to be an interaction with Vyvanse.

Vyvanse has a specific amino acid that it's bound to, that only gets dissolved by an enzyme in human blood. Once that happens it's d-amphetamine, what most people call dexedrine.

The other byproduct is lysine the amino acid.