Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

upcoming trinity

mypetturd

Ex-Bluelighter
so ive been introduced to hypnotics thru lunesta. it was fun in doses less than 2mg bc cognitive hypnotic effects were heavy and gaba a&b activity was also pretty high. but if i ever wanted to trip id have to take a blackout dose that sticks me for up to 2 days where i wake up in a pile of shit, awful mouth taste, tired af the whole time im tripping, had deliriant effects that fucked up the exp a bit, and usually the trip depended on if i was playing games. never worth the bit of time i feel good. then i learned about some effects with amanita muscaria, about how its a gabaergic hypnotic like lunesta but has none of the shit i mentioned previously and also has heavy disso effects. i also heard it was a psychedelic but as it does not follow 5-ht2a receptors i didn't believe it. i tried it and had no regrets at all, it was so much better than lunesta and even if its not a 5-ht2a antagonist its still a psychedelic trust me. beautiful CEVs and some OEVS and also varied in trips. going even as far as to show u different ways to go. what could be more psychedelic? i did it a few times with M and was loving it.

i am an experienced psychedelic tripper as ik to use mescaline for fun synthetic cubes for middle and god molecule to learn the way. theres so much documentation on them i dont need to explain much. alot to say but its all been said already.

one time i did scopolamine on its own once low dose and once high dose. i did not do it expecting a good time at all but in low dose it was nice. like weed but more wacky and increased paranoia. high dose was like that movie jacobs ladder. it wouldve made sense for me to be scared the whole time but half the scary shit bothered me. it wasnt like a hypnotic bc u dont recognize shit is out of place at all and u can touch ur hallucinations. i smoked alotta nicotine towards the end of the trip cuz i wanted it to be over. it lingered.ur left off thinking "so that wasnt real?"

muscimol + scopolamine wasnt good. it was like being in a hypnotic state where delirium fucks it up. no synergy for me.

i had psychedelic deliriant trips cuz i did mirtazapine few times. it did synergize and was pretty cool but without the delirium itd be better.

did pcp high dose once. its a disso with delirium on the high doses so i had things happen that i couldnt explain. i think it was cool but dont remember it. i remember glowing orbs rolling around that did not abide the laws of physics at all

now what if i had a disso, hypnotic, deliriant, psychedelic trip? plz lmk

If you can't remember the trip then how is it possible for that drug to be an ally? I knew somebody who became addicted to ketamine back in the 1990s when it was easy to get from Mexico and no one knew what it was so even if they found it on you they would be like "For cats and Subs humans primates... what are you a vet or something?"

She became a severe hypochondriac and eventually died of breast cancer

yea. btw i wasnt saying ur stupid but u misunderstood everything i said